Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty supposedly called Patriots, set during WWI
Some new rumours have emerged on the name and setting of this year's Call Of Duty title in development at Sledgehammer Games.
According to new reports the the new Call Of Duty is called Patriots and is set in a fictional version of the First World War.
The rumours also indicate that the game is due to be officially announced next month (same time asn Ghosts was announced last year) and will be heading for a release on November 14th (which is pretty-much standard for the series now).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3