Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty supposedly called Patriots, set during WWI
Some new rumours have emerged on the name and setting of this year's Call Of Duty title in development at Sledgehammer Games.
According to new reports the the new Call Of Duty is called Patriots and is set in a fictional version of the First World War.
The rumours also indicate that the game is due to be officially announced next month (same time asn Ghosts was announced last year) and will be heading for a release on November 14th (which is pretty-much standard for the series now).
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update