Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty supposedly called Patriots, set during WWI
Some new rumours have emerged on the name and setting of this year's Call Of Duty title in development at Sledgehammer Games.
According to new reports the the new Call Of Duty is called Patriots and is set in a fictional version of the First World War.
The rumours also indicate that the game is due to be officially announced next month (same time asn Ghosts was announced last year) and will be heading for a release on November 14th (which is pretty-much standard for the series now).
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015