Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty supposedly called Patriots, set during WWI
Some new rumours have emerged on the name and setting of this year's Call Of Duty title in development at Sledgehammer Games.
According to new reports the the new Call Of Duty is called Patriots and is set in a fictional version of the First World War.
The rumours also indicate that the game is due to be officially announced next month (same time asn Ghosts was announced last year) and will be heading for a release on November 14th (which is pretty-much standard for the series now).
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching