Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty supposedly called Patriots, set during WWI
Some new rumours have emerged on the name and setting of this year's Call Of Duty title in development at Sledgehammer Games.
According to new reports the the new Call Of Duty is called Patriots and is set in a fictional version of the First World War.
The rumours also indicate that the game is due to be officially announced next month (same time asn Ghosts was announced last year) and will be heading for a release on November 14th (which is pretty-much standard for the series now).
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto