Hearthstone won't be heading to consoles
Blizzard has stated emphatically that they're not bringing their free-to-play card battler, Hearthstone to consoles.
The game's production director, Jason Chayes has stated that they are focusing on bringing the game to Android platforms right now. He did confess that they'd consider bringing it to consoles if the demand is there.
"It's not something we're actually looking at right now,” explained Chayes. “We feel like we have our hands full in the short term with getting onto Android as soon as we can, which is kind of one of the big priorities we're looking at right now.”
He added, "What we've said in the past, and this will continue to be the case, is that we want to be able to hear back from our community and our players what they're really interested in, what they're very passionate about. If getting Hearthstone onto console is something there's a huge interest in, then we'd love to hear about that so it's something we can be thinking about."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year