Hearthstone won't be heading to consoles
Blizzard has stated emphatically that they're not bringing their free-to-play card battler, Hearthstone to consoles.
The game's production director, Jason Chayes has stated that they are focusing on bringing the game to Android platforms right now. He did confess that they'd consider bringing it to consoles if the demand is there.
"It's not something we're actually looking at right now,” explained Chayes. “We feel like we have our hands full in the short term with getting onto Android as soon as we can, which is kind of one of the big priorities we're looking at right now.”
He added, "What we've said in the past, and this will continue to be the case, is that we want to be able to hear back from our community and our players what they're really interested in, what they're very passionate about. If getting Hearthstone onto console is something there's a huge interest in, then we'd love to hear about that so it's something we can be thinking about."
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing