Hearthstone won't be heading to consoles
Blizzard has stated emphatically that they're not bringing their free-to-play card battler, Hearthstone to consoles.
The game's production director, Jason Chayes has stated that they are focusing on bringing the game to Android platforms right now. He did confess that they'd consider bringing it to consoles if the demand is there.
"It's not something we're actually looking at right now,” explained Chayes. “We feel like we have our hands full in the short term with getting onto Android as soon as we can, which is kind of one of the big priorities we're looking at right now.”
He added, "What we've said in the past, and this will continue to be the case, is that we want to be able to hear back from our community and our players what they're really interested in, what they're very passionate about. If getting Hearthstone onto console is something there's a huge interest in, then we'd love to hear about that so it's something we can be thinking about."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer