Square Enix registers a domain for Just Cause 3
More evidence has emerged indicating that Just Cause 3 is on the way.
Internet super sleuth Superannuation has found evidence that Square Enix has registered ownership of a domain name related to Just Cause 3.
He added on Twitter, “Completely forgot until now that's supposed to be unveiled at E3 this year.”
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Just Cause 3 is in the works for next-gen consoles. Reference to a next-gen title in development for Square Enix even appeared briefly on Avalanche boss Christofer Sundberg's LinkedIn profile.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light