Square Enix registers a domain for Just Cause 3
More evidence has emerged indicating that Just Cause 3 is on the way.
Internet super sleuth Superannuation has found evidence that Square Enix has registered ownership of a domain name related to Just Cause 3.
He added on Twitter, “Completely forgot until now that's supposed to be unveiled at E3 this year.”
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Just Cause 3 is in the works for next-gen consoles. Reference to a next-gen title in development for Square Enix even appeared briefly on Avalanche boss Christofer Sundberg's LinkedIn profile.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users