Square Enix registers a domain for Just Cause 3
More evidence has emerged indicating that Just Cause 3 is on the way.
Internet super sleuth Superannuation has found evidence that Square Enix has registered ownership of a domain name related to Just Cause 3.
He added on Twitter, “Completely forgot until now that's supposed to be unveiled at E3 this year.”
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Just Cause 3 is in the works for next-gen consoles. Reference to a next-gen title in development for Square Enix even appeared briefly on Avalanche boss Christofer Sundberg's LinkedIn profile.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year