Square Enix registers a domain for Just Cause 3
More evidence has emerged indicating that Just Cause 3 is on the way.
Internet super sleuth Superannuation has found evidence that Square Enix has registered ownership of a domain name related to Just Cause 3.
He added on Twitter, “Completely forgot until now that's supposed to be unveiled at E3 this year.”
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Just Cause 3 is in the works for next-gen consoles. Reference to a next-gen title in development for Square Enix even appeared briefly on Avalanche boss Christofer Sundberg's LinkedIn profile.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan