Square Enix registers a domain for Just Cause 3
More evidence has emerged indicating that Just Cause 3 is on the way.
Internet super sleuth Superannuation has found evidence that Square Enix has registered ownership of a domain name related to Just Cause 3.
He added on Twitter, “Completely forgot until now that's supposed to be unveiled at E3 this year.”
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Just Cause 3 is in the works for next-gen consoles. Reference to a next-gen title in development for Square Enix even appeared briefly on Avalanche boss Christofer Sundberg's LinkedIn profile.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year