Mojang apologises for the delay on the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft
Mojang has apologised for the long-running delay of the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft.
Mojang's Owen Hill has revealed that they are aiming to release the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft some time in either Q2 or Q3 of this year.
In the comments section of a PS blog post on the retail release of the PS3 version Hill told a fan, “We’re aiming for Q2/Q3.”
He made an apology for the long wait in the body of the post saying, “4J are working on bringing Minecraft to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Sorry for the delay but making Minecraft happen is serious business.” Hill also revealed that they are planning to offer some kind of save game transfer between platforms.
“The plan is to enable users to transfer from PS3 to PS4,” Hill added. “We’re still working out how it’ll work with the Vita version.”
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too