Mojang apologises for the delay on the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft
Mojang has apologised for the long-running delay of the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft.
Mojang's Owen Hill has revealed that they are aiming to release the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft some time in either Q2 or Q3 of this year.
In the comments section of a PS blog post on the retail release of the PS3 version Hill told a fan, “We’re aiming for Q2/Q3.”
He made an apology for the long wait in the body of the post saying, “4J are working on bringing Minecraft to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Sorry for the delay but making Minecraft happen is serious business.” Hill also revealed that they are planning to offer some kind of save game transfer between platforms.
“The plan is to enable users to transfer from PS3 to PS4,” Hill added. “We’re still working out how it’ll work with the Vita version.”
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel