Mojang apologises for the delay on the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft
Mojang has apologised for the long-running delay of the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft.
Mojang's Owen Hill has revealed that they are aiming to release the PS4 and PS Vita versions of Minecraft some time in either Q2 or Q3 of this year.
In the comments section of a PS blog post on the retail release of the PS3 version Hill told a fan, “We’re aiming for Q2/Q3.”
He made an apology for the long wait in the body of the post saying, “4J are working on bringing Minecraft to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Sorry for the delay but making Minecraft happen is serious business.” Hill also revealed that they are planning to offer some kind of save game transfer between platforms.
“The plan is to enable users to transfer from PS3 to PS4,” Hill added. “We’re still working out how it’ll work with the Vita version.”
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto