NCSOFT announces open beta dates for Wildstar
NCSOFT has announced the launch dates for the open beta of Carbine Studios' upcoming MMO Wildstar.
The open beta test of the game is due to run between May the 8th and May the 18th with an increased level cap of 30 over earlier closed beta tests.
They'll also be hosting a handful of events to celebrate the open beta. First is an Open Beta Livestream which will take place at 7pm BST on Thursday the 8th on the Wildstar Twitch channel.
The next is a Developer Livestream on May the 9th, again at 7pm BST on Twitch again where they'll be talking about Raids and Warplots as well as talking about the higher level beta gameplay that will be available.
Finally they will be holding a questions and answer session on social media from 7pm BST again on May the 9th answering questions on the game on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Vines, Twitch and the Forums.
Wildstar is due to be released on PC and Mac on Tuesday the 3rd of June. More information on the beta will be available on the Wildstar website.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One