EA are James Bond
EA today announced a brand new agreement with MGM Interactive and Danjaq LLC, that will see more James Bond games coming from the world's largest games publisher in the future. The new deal covers the rights to all future Bond films until 2010, and also opens up the back catalogue of 007 movies, which total twenty.
The latest game using the licence, James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing will be out on all console formats in the autumn, and will see her majesty's top spy combating terrorism across the globe with adventures in such exotic locales as Peru, Moscow, New Orleans and Egypt.
"EA produces some of the most popular and exciting video game titles on the market today," said MGM’s Travis Rutherford. "There's no better partner to carry on the Bond legacy in the interactive space."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3