EA Sports announced details of EA Sports UFC's career and online modes
EA Sports has announced details of the career and online multiplayer modes that they have built for EA Sports UFC.
The career mode will begin with players trying to win entry into UFC through Ultimate Fighter. The length of a player's career will ultimately be decided by their performance in the ring with five round battles reducing players longevity and spectacular knockouts and decisive victories building a players popularity with fans.
Online players can test their mettle in Online Championships or settle disputes in one-on-one online rivalries. They can then track their performance in the online Octagon via FighterNet, EA Sports UFC's very own social and stats tracking network.
EA Sports UFC will be released on PS4 and Xbox One on June 17th in North America and June 20th in Europe and the UK.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny