EA Sports announced details of EA Sports UFC's career and online modes
EA Sports has announced details of the career and online multiplayer modes that they have built for EA Sports UFC.
The career mode will begin with players trying to win entry into UFC through Ultimate Fighter. The length of a player's career will ultimately be decided by their performance in the ring with five round battles reducing players longevity and spectacular knockouts and decisive victories building a players popularity with fans.
Online players can test their mettle in Online Championships or settle disputes in one-on-one online rivalries. They can then track their performance in the online Octagon via FighterNet, EA Sports UFC's very own social and stats tracking network.
EA Sports UFC will be released on PS4 and Xbox One on June 17th in North America and June 20th in Europe and the UK.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent