EA Sports announced details of EA Sports UFC's career and online modes
EA Sports has announced details of the career and online multiplayer modes that they have built for EA Sports UFC.
The career mode will begin with players trying to win entry into UFC through Ultimate Fighter. The length of a player's career will ultimately be decided by their performance in the ring with five round battles reducing players longevity and spectacular knockouts and decisive victories building a players popularity with fans.
Online players can test their mettle in Online Championships or settle disputes in one-on-one online rivalries. They can then track their performance in the online Octagon via FighterNet, EA Sports UFC's very own social and stats tracking network.
EA Sports UFC will be released on PS4 and Xbox One on June 17th in North America and June 20th in Europe and the UK.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes