EA Sports announced details of EA Sports UFC's career and online modes
EA Sports has announced details of the career and online multiplayer modes that they have built for EA Sports UFC.
The career mode will begin with players trying to win entry into UFC through Ultimate Fighter. The length of a player's career will ultimately be decided by their performance in the ring with five round battles reducing players longevity and spectacular knockouts and decisive victories building a players popularity with fans.
Online players can test their mettle in Online Championships or settle disputes in one-on-one online rivalries. They can then track their performance in the online Octagon via FighterNet, EA Sports UFC's very own social and stats tracking network.
EA Sports UFC will be released on PS4 and Xbox One on June 17th in North America and June 20th in Europe and the UK.
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon