EA Sports announced details of EA Sports UFC's career and online modes
EA Sports has announced details of the career and online multiplayer modes that they have built for EA Sports UFC.
The career mode will begin with players trying to win entry into UFC through Ultimate Fighter. The length of a player's career will ultimately be decided by their performance in the ring with five round battles reducing players longevity and spectacular knockouts and decisive victories building a players popularity with fans.
Online players can test their mettle in Online Championships or settle disputes in one-on-one online rivalries. They can then track their performance in the online Octagon via FighterNet, EA Sports UFC's very own social and stats tracking network.
EA Sports UFC will be released on PS4 and Xbox One on June 17th in North America and June 20th in Europe and the UK.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell