Max Payne 2 this Autumn
Take 2 have officially revealed Max Payne 2 today, and will be showing this huge sequel to invited audiences at E3 this week. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne will be developed Remedy once again, and will be in stores for this PC this very autumn - according to the official press release.
The new title will be published by Take 2's hip publishing division Rockstar Games, and Max Payne the sequel promises to be as urban chic as ever, as well as utilising all the comic book inspired stories and slow motion action that made the original a smash hit.
More news on this immense sequel as we get it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer