Max Payne 2 this Autumn
Take 2 have officially revealed Max Payne 2 today, and will be showing this huge sequel to invited audiences at E3 this week. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne will be developed Remedy once again, and will be in stores for this PC this very autumn - according to the official press release.
The new title will be published by Take 2's hip publishing division Rockstar Games, and Max Payne the sequel promises to be as urban chic as ever, as well as utilising all the comic book inspired stories and slow motion action that made the original a smash hit.
More news on this immense sequel as we get it.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October