Max Payne 2 this Autumn
Take 2 have officially revealed Max Payne 2 today, and will be showing this huge sequel to invited audiences at E3 this week. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne will be developed Remedy once again, and will be in stores for this PC this very autumn - according to the official press release.
The new title will be published by Take 2's hip publishing division Rockstar Games, and Max Payne the sequel promises to be as urban chic as ever, as well as utilising all the comic book inspired stories and slow motion action that made the original a smash hit.
More news on this immense sequel as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title