Max Payne 2 this Autumn
Take 2 have officially revealed Max Payne 2 today, and will be showing this huge sequel to invited audiences at E3 this week. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne will be developed Remedy once again, and will be in stores for this PC this very autumn - according to the official press release.
The new title will be published by Take 2's hip publishing division Rockstar Games, and Max Payne the sequel promises to be as urban chic as ever, as well as utilising all the comic book inspired stories and slow motion action that made the original a smash hit.
More news on this immense sequel as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3