Slender: The Arrival and Blood Of The Werewolf arrive on Steam in time for Halloween
Majesco has announced a double bill of horror releases to keep Steam gamers entertained over Halloween.
First up is Slender: The Arrival which is the only official Slender Man game. Players must hunt for evidence about the disappearance of Kate and avoid the terrifying forces of shadow at every turn. To enhance the horror feel of the game Slender: The Arrival is also compatible with the Oculus Rift.
The second part of this double bill is Blood Of The Werewolf. It follows the adventures of Selena, one of the last living werewolves as she seeks vengeance for the death of her husband and kidnapping of her child. The game employs some old school platforming mechanis to offer a challenging experience.
Blood Of The Werewolf and Slender: The Arrival are both out now on Steam for PC and are avaialble for a limited time with a 20 percent discount.
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II