Slender: The Arrival and Blood Of The Werewolf arrive on Steam in time for Halloween
Majesco has announced a double bill of horror releases to keep Steam gamers entertained over Halloween.
First up is Slender: The Arrival which is the only official Slender Man game. Players must hunt for evidence about the disappearance of Kate and avoid the terrifying forces of shadow at every turn. To enhance the horror feel of the game Slender: The Arrival is also compatible with the Oculus Rift.
The second part of this double bill is Blood Of The Werewolf. It follows the adventures of Selena, one of the last living werewolves as she seeks vengeance for the death of her husband and kidnapping of her child. The game employs some old school platforming mechanis to offer a challenging experience.
Blood Of The Werewolf and Slender: The Arrival are both out now on Steam for PC and are avaialble for a limited time with a 20 percent discount.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage