Slender: The Arrival and Blood Of The Werewolf arrive on Steam in time for Halloween
Majesco has announced a double bill of horror releases to keep Steam gamers entertained over Halloween.
First up is Slender: The Arrival which is the only official Slender Man game. Players must hunt for evidence about the disappearance of Kate and avoid the terrifying forces of shadow at every turn. To enhance the horror feel of the game Slender: The Arrival is also compatible with the Oculus Rift.
The second part of this double bill is Blood Of The Werewolf. It follows the adventures of Selena, one of the last living werewolves as she seeks vengeance for the death of her husband and kidnapping of her child. The game employs some old school platforming mechanis to offer a challenging experience.
Blood Of The Werewolf and Slender: The Arrival are both out now on Steam for PC and are avaialble for a limited time with a 20 percent discount.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side