Slender: The Arrival and Blood Of The Werewolf arrive on Steam in time for Halloween
Majesco has announced a double bill of horror releases to keep Steam gamers entertained over Halloween.
First up is Slender: The Arrival which is the only official Slender Man game. Players must hunt for evidence about the disappearance of Kate and avoid the terrifying forces of shadow at every turn. To enhance the horror feel of the game Slender: The Arrival is also compatible with the Oculus Rift.
The second part of this double bill is Blood Of The Werewolf. It follows the adventures of Selena, one of the last living werewolves as she seeks vengeance for the death of her husband and kidnapping of her child. The game employs some old school platforming mechanis to offer a challenging experience.
Blood Of The Werewolf and Slender: The Arrival are both out now on Steam for PC and are avaialble for a limited time with a 20 percent discount.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan