Slender: The Arrival and Blood Of The Werewolf arrive on Steam in time for Halloween
Majesco has announced a double bill of horror releases to keep Steam gamers entertained over Halloween.
First up is Slender: The Arrival which is the only official Slender Man game. Players must hunt for evidence about the disappearance of Kate and avoid the terrifying forces of shadow at every turn. To enhance the horror feel of the game Slender: The Arrival is also compatible with the Oculus Rift.
The second part of this double bill is Blood Of The Werewolf. It follows the adventures of Selena, one of the last living werewolves as she seeks vengeance for the death of her husband and kidnapping of her child. The game employs some old school platforming mechanis to offer a challenging experience.
Blood Of The Werewolf and Slender: The Arrival are both out now on Steam for PC and are avaialble for a limited time with a 20 percent discount.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes