EA Sports and Tiger Woods part company
EA Sports has announced that they have parted company with their long-time golfing figurehead Tiger Woods.
As part of their first reveal of details for the next-gen PGA Tour Golf title they announced that they and Tiger Woods have parted ways by mutual consent.
The post explained, “EA Sports and Tiger Woods have also made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game. We’ve always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.”
The main focus of the post though was to publish a new side-by-side image showing off a comparison between the current and next-gen versions of the new PGA Tour Golf game which will arrive next year some time.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light