EA Sports and Tiger Woods part company
EA Sports has announced that they have parted company with their long-time golfing figurehead Tiger Woods.
As part of their first reveal of details for the next-gen PGA Tour Golf title they announced that they and Tiger Woods have parted ways by mutual consent.
The post explained, “EA Sports and Tiger Woods have also made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game. We’ve always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.”
The main focus of the post though was to publish a new side-by-side image showing off a comparison between the current and next-gen versions of the new PGA Tour Golf game which will arrive next year some time.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO