EA Sports and Tiger Woods part company
EA Sports has announced that they have parted company with their long-time golfing figurehead Tiger Woods.
As part of their first reveal of details for the next-gen PGA Tour Golf title they announced that they and Tiger Woods have parted ways by mutual consent.
The post explained, “EA Sports and Tiger Woods have also made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game. We’ve always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.”
The main focus of the post though was to publish a new side-by-side image showing off a comparison between the current and next-gen versions of the new PGA Tour Golf game which will arrive next year some time.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing