EA Sports and Tiger Woods part company
EA Sports has announced that they have parted company with their long-time golfing figurehead Tiger Woods.
As part of their first reveal of details for the next-gen PGA Tour Golf title they announced that they and Tiger Woods have parted ways by mutual consent.
The post explained, “EA Sports and Tiger Woods have also made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game. We’ve always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.”
The main focus of the post though was to publish a new side-by-side image showing off a comparison between the current and next-gen versions of the new PGA Tour Golf game which will arrive next year some time.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone