EA Sports and Tiger Woods part company
EA Sports has announced that they have parted company with their long-time golfing figurehead Tiger Woods.
As part of their first reveal of details for the next-gen PGA Tour Golf title they announced that they and Tiger Woods have parted ways by mutual consent.
The post explained, “EA Sports and Tiger Woods have also made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game. We’ve always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.”
The main focus of the post though was to publish a new side-by-side image showing off a comparison between the current and next-gen versions of the new PGA Tour Golf game which will arrive next year some time.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year