Argonaut look to Carve a Niche
Argonaut Games today announced Carve, a water racing based title in development for the Xbox, which promises intense team-based AI, a mass of extreme tricks and full online racing via Microsoft's Xbox Live. Which could be a giggle.
Twenty-seven visually rich race locales are promised, with the Argonaut team's extensive 'fact-finding' missions jetting them off to Thailand, Iceland, Amsterdam and the Grand Canyon. All in the name of "research".
The developers unique technology promises the most attractive recreation of the sloshing wet-stuff yet seen in a game, which we sincerely hope means water. All in all we're promised great graphics, physics and AI - as well as Xbox Live multiplayer support to combine in this interesting game. More on Carve as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto