Argonaut look to Carve a Niche
Argonaut Games today announced Carve, a water racing based title in development for the Xbox, which promises intense team-based AI, a mass of extreme tricks and full online racing via Microsoft's Xbox Live. Which could be a giggle.
Twenty-seven visually rich race locales are promised, with the Argonaut team's extensive 'fact-finding' missions jetting them off to Thailand, Iceland, Amsterdam and the Grand Canyon. All in the name of "research".
The developers unique technology promises the most attractive recreation of the sloshing wet-stuff yet seen in a game, which we sincerely hope means water. All in all we're promised great graphics, physics and AI - as well as Xbox Live multiplayer support to combine in this interesting game. More on Carve as we get it.
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015