Argonaut look to Carve a Niche
Argonaut Games today announced Carve, a water racing based title in development for the Xbox, which promises intense team-based AI, a mass of extreme tricks and full online racing via Microsoft's Xbox Live. Which could be a giggle.
Twenty-seven visually rich race locales are promised, with the Argonaut team's extensive 'fact-finding' missions jetting them off to Thailand, Iceland, Amsterdam and the Grand Canyon. All in the name of "research".
The developers unique technology promises the most attractive recreation of the sloshing wet-stuff yet seen in a game, which we sincerely hope means water. All in all we're promised great graphics, physics and AI - as well as Xbox Live multiplayer support to combine in this interesting game. More on Carve as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3