Argonaut look to Carve a Niche
Argonaut Games today announced Carve, a water racing based title in development for the Xbox, which promises intense team-based AI, a mass of extreme tricks and full online racing via Microsoft's Xbox Live. Which could be a giggle.
Twenty-seven visually rich race locales are promised, with the Argonaut team's extensive 'fact-finding' missions jetting them off to Thailand, Iceland, Amsterdam and the Grand Canyon. All in the name of "research".
The developers unique technology promises the most attractive recreation of the sloshing wet-stuff yet seen in a game, which we sincerely hope means water. All in all we're promised great graphics, physics and AI - as well as Xbox Live multiplayer support to combine in this interesting game. More on Carve as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny