Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the new Call Of Duty
Activision has released the first proper trailer for Sledghammer Games' first Call Of Duty title.
The game is called Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and seems to focus on a new-future where private military contractors (PMCs for short) are the dominant military force on the planet.
The trailer footage was all captured on Xbox One and it does look pretty impressive, visually speaking. It also features a rather realistic-looking digital version of Kevin Spacey as idealistic and dangerous PMC boss Jonathan Irons ranting about democracy in developing countries – the kind of monologue that Call Of Duty bad guys give all the time.
Expect more news on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare over the weekend. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at the very least on November the 4th world wide.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer