Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the new Call Of Duty
Activision has released the first proper trailer for Sledghammer Games' first Call Of Duty title.
The game is called Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and seems to focus on a new-future where private military contractors (PMCs for short) are the dominant military force on the planet.
The trailer footage was all captured on Xbox One and it does look pretty impressive, visually speaking. It also features a rather realistic-looking digital version of Kevin Spacey as idealistic and dangerous PMC boss Jonathan Irons ranting about democracy in developing countries – the kind of monologue that Call Of Duty bad guys give all the time.
Expect more news on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare over the weekend. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at the very least on November the 4th world wide.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer