Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the new Call Of Duty
Activision has released the first proper trailer for Sledghammer Games' first Call Of Duty title.
The game is called Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and seems to focus on a new-future where private military contractors (PMCs for short) are the dominant military force on the planet.
The trailer footage was all captured on Xbox One and it does look pretty impressive, visually speaking. It also features a rather realistic-looking digital version of Kevin Spacey as idealistic and dangerous PMC boss Jonathan Irons ranting about democracy in developing countries – the kind of monologue that Call Of Duty bad guys give all the time.
Expect more news on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare over the weekend. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at the very least on November the 4th world wide.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold