Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the new Call Of Duty
Activision has released the first proper trailer for Sledghammer Games' first Call Of Duty title.
The game is called Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and seems to focus on a new-future where private military contractors (PMCs for short) are the dominant military force on the planet.
The trailer footage was all captured on Xbox One and it does look pretty impressive, visually speaking. It also features a rather realistic-looking digital version of Kevin Spacey as idealistic and dangerous PMC boss Jonathan Irons ranting about democracy in developing countries – the kind of monologue that Call Of Duty bad guys give all the time.
Expect more news on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare over the weekend. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at the very least on November the 4th world wide.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey