Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the new Call Of Duty
Activision has released the first proper trailer for Sledghammer Games' first Call Of Duty title.
The game is called Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and seems to focus on a new-future where private military contractors (PMCs for short) are the dominant military force on the planet.
The trailer footage was all captured on Xbox One and it does look pretty impressive, visually speaking. It also features a rather realistic-looking digital version of Kevin Spacey as idealistic and dangerous PMC boss Jonathan Irons ranting about democracy in developing countries – the kind of monologue that Call Of Duty bad guys give all the time.
Expect more news on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare over the weekend. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at the very least on November the 4th world wide.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO