Burnout 3 goes Xbox Original
On Monday, January the 14th at 10am GMT, Burnout 3: Takedown will be added to the Xbox Originals store on the Xbox Live service. That's the word from Microsoft's semi-official Gamerscoreblog. And who are we to doubt them?
Apparently, Burnout 3 had been earmarked as an Xbox Original all along, but was replaced at the last moment by Fahrenheit. Halo, Psychonauts and other Xbox favourites count among the retrograde re-releases, whereby Xbox hits can be acquired in downloadable form - a bit like a heftier version of the Arcade, with a few more bugs to boot.
Burnout 3 will apparently cost 1200 Microsoft Points like every other major release, and oddly this is the only driving game offered as an Xbox Original to date. Lets hope it isn't broken, or something.
We'll have more news on this for you when Microsoft deem us worthy.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game