Burnout 3 goes Xbox Original
On Monday, January the 14th at 10am GMT, Burnout 3: Takedown will be added to the Xbox Originals store on the Xbox Live service. That's the word from Microsoft's semi-official Gamerscoreblog. And who are we to doubt them?
Apparently, Burnout 3 had been earmarked as an Xbox Original all along, but was replaced at the last moment by Fahrenheit. Halo, Psychonauts and other Xbox favourites count among the retrograde re-releases, whereby Xbox hits can be acquired in downloadable form - a bit like a heftier version of the Arcade, with a few more bugs to boot.
Burnout 3 will apparently cost 1200 Microsoft Points like every other major release, and oddly this is the only driving game offered as an Xbox Original to date. Lets hope it isn't broken, or something.
We'll have more news on this for you when Microsoft deem us worthy.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today