Torchlight II quietly sells 2 million copies
Runic Games has announced the latest sales figures for their new dungeon crawler Torchlight II.
Since its release in September of last year Torchlight II has quietly managed to sell two million copies. This is double what the original Torchlight has sold in two years.
"We are overwhelmed by the reception for Torchlight II. To hit this milestone is a testament not only to our dedicated development team, but also to the greatest, most positive gaming community I've ever seen," stated Runic CEO, Max Schaefer.
The developer's president Travis Baldtree added a special message to the community saying, "It wouldn't have been possible without you and we're humbled and grateful at your response."
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release