Torchlight II quietly sells 2 million copies
Runic Games has announced the latest sales figures for their new dungeon crawler Torchlight II.
Since its release in September of last year Torchlight II has quietly managed to sell two million copies. This is double what the original Torchlight has sold in two years.
"We are overwhelmed by the reception for Torchlight II. To hit this milestone is a testament not only to our dedicated development team, but also to the greatest, most positive gaming community I've ever seen," stated Runic CEO, Max Schaefer.
The developer's president Travis Baldtree added a special message to the community saying, "It wouldn't have been possible without you and we're humbled and grateful at your response."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release