Torchlight II quietly sells 2 million copies
Runic Games has announced the latest sales figures for their new dungeon crawler Torchlight II.
Since its release in September of last year Torchlight II has quietly managed to sell two million copies. This is double what the original Torchlight has sold in two years.
"We are overwhelmed by the reception for Torchlight II. To hit this milestone is a testament not only to our dedicated development team, but also to the greatest, most positive gaming community I've ever seen," stated Runic CEO, Max Schaefer.
The developer's president Travis Baldtree added a special message to the community saying, "It wouldn't have been possible without you and we're humbled and grateful at your response."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer