Torchlight II quietly sells 2 million copies
Runic Games has announced the latest sales figures for their new dungeon crawler Torchlight II.
Since its release in September of last year Torchlight II has quietly managed to sell two million copies. This is double what the original Torchlight has sold in two years.
"We are overwhelmed by the reception for Torchlight II. To hit this milestone is a testament not only to our dedicated development team, but also to the greatest, most positive gaming community I've ever seen," stated Runic CEO, Max Schaefer.
The developer's president Travis Baldtree added a special message to the community saying, "It wouldn't have been possible without you and we're humbled and grateful at your response."
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion