Sega snag Warhammer Online
Sega's aggressive drive to acquire a few potential hits continues as the Japanese publisher today revealed that they've snapped-up Warhammer Online to publish around Europe, North America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The deal was signed with Warhammer Online Ltd., the company formed specifically to create this title.
This huge MMORPG based on the Games Workshop fantasy world will be on show at Sega's place during E3 next week.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer