Sega snag Warhammer Online
Sega's aggressive drive to acquire a few potential hits continues as the Japanese publisher today revealed that they've snapped-up Warhammer Online to publish around Europe, North America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The deal was signed with Warhammer Online Ltd., the company formed specifically to create this title.
This huge MMORPG based on the Games Workshop fantasy world will be on show at Sega's place during E3 next week.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title