Sega snag Warhammer Online
Sega's aggressive drive to acquire a few potential hits continues as the Japanese publisher today revealed that they've snapped-up Warhammer Online to publish around Europe, North America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The deal was signed with Warhammer Online Ltd., the company formed specifically to create this title.
This huge MMORPG based on the Games Workshop fantasy world will be on show at Sega's place during E3 next week.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May