Black Tusk hiring to create “best in class visuals” for their upcoming Gears Of War game
Black Tusk studios is hiring for a number of positions to help build a Gears Of War game that will have the same visual impact on Xbox One that the original game had on the Xbox 360.
Gears Of War is widely hailed as the first killer app for the Xbox 360 and featured visuals that would define what it meant to be next-gen at early on in the last console cycle.
Black Tusk has a lot to live up to in building more Gears Of War games for the Xbox One and they are looking to fill a number of positions including a senior rendering engineer and an art director for building “best in class visuals” and “bleeding edge rendering techniques”.
They also seem to be continuing the series split focus on multiplayer gaming hiring a lead multiplayer level designer, a multiplayer designer and lead and senior online services engineers.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015