Battleblock Theater coming to PC this month
The Behemoth has announced a release date for the PC and Linux versions of their crazy platformer Battleblock Theater.
The game went through a sturdy closed beta on Steam earlier this year. As the game is coming to the PC and Linux via Steam is will feature the usual benefits including Steam Trading support and Steam Trading Cards.
Participants in the Steam beta get a special bonus from The Behemoth. Dan Paladin, studio co-owner and art director said, “If you were a Steam Beta Tester for us I’d like to let you know that your copy of the game will be FREE. That’s right - Beta Testers shall get their copy for FREE! This is our way of saying thank you for helping us identify any threats.”
For everyone else Battleblock Theater will be 14.99 USD and it will be available to download on Steam from May the 15th.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too