New Wolfenstein: The New Order trailer shows off stealth and mayhem gameplay options
Bethesda has released a brand new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order showing off the gameplay options player have at their disposal.
The trailer shows off the difference between taking a stealth approach and causing as much mayhem as possible in the finest traditions of the original Wolfenstein 3D.
BJ Blazkowicz has throwing knives, lockpicks and a silenced pistol at his disposal for making the stealthy approach but he can also dive straight in dual-wielding most weapons with devastating effects.
Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3