New Wolfenstein: The New Order trailer shows off stealth and mayhem gameplay options
Bethesda has released a brand new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order showing off the gameplay options player have at their disposal.
The trailer shows off the difference between taking a stealth approach and causing as much mayhem as possible in the finest traditions of the original Wolfenstein 3D.
BJ Blazkowicz has throwing knives, lockpicks and a silenced pistol at his disposal for making the stealthy approach but he can also dive straight in dual-wielding most weapons with devastating effects.
Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015