New Wolfenstein: The New Order trailer shows off stealth and mayhem gameplay options
Bethesda has released a brand new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order showing off the gameplay options player have at their disposal.
The trailer shows off the difference between taking a stealth approach and causing as much mayhem as possible in the finest traditions of the original Wolfenstein 3D.
BJ Blazkowicz has throwing knives, lockpicks and a silenced pistol at his disposal for making the stealthy approach but he can also dive straight in dual-wielding most weapons with devastating effects.
Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today