New Wolfenstein: The New Order trailer shows off stealth and mayhem gameplay options
Bethesda has released a brand new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order showing off the gameplay options player have at their disposal.
The trailer shows off the difference between taking a stealth approach and causing as much mayhem as possible in the finest traditions of the original Wolfenstein 3D.
BJ Blazkowicz has throwing knives, lockpicks and a silenced pistol at his disposal for making the stealthy approach but he can also dive straight in dual-wielding most weapons with devastating effects.
Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title