New Wolfenstein: The New Order trailer shows off stealth and mayhem gameplay options
Bethesda has released a brand new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order showing off the gameplay options player have at their disposal.
The trailer shows off the difference between taking a stealth approach and causing as much mayhem as possible in the finest traditions of the original Wolfenstein 3D.
BJ Blazkowicz has throwing knives, lockpicks and a silenced pistol at his disposal for making the stealthy approach but he can also dive straight in dual-wielding most weapons with devastating effects.
Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3