Shuhei Yoshida promises exciting things from Sony this E3
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has promised some exciting things from Sony at this year's E3.
Sony is still preparing their line-up for next month's E3 and there is nothing that has been confirmed as yet but Yoshida believes that it'll be a great line-up no matter what.
Some titles believed to be making an appearance are the long-awaited return of Fumito Ueda's The Last Guardian and Naughty Dog's PS4 Uncharted title.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3