Shuhei Yoshida promises exciting things from Sony this E3
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has promised some exciting things from Sony at this year's E3.
Sony is still preparing their line-up for next month's E3 and there is nothing that has been confirmed as yet but Yoshida believes that it'll be a great line-up no matter what.
Some titles believed to be making an appearance are the long-awaited return of Fumito Ueda's The Last Guardian and Naughty Dog's PS4 Uncharted title.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title