Shuhei Yoshida promises exciting things from Sony this E3
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has promised some exciting things from Sony at this year's E3.
Sony is still preparing their line-up for next month's E3 and there is nothing that has been confirmed as yet but Yoshida believes that it'll be a great line-up no matter what.
Some titles believed to be making an appearance are the long-awaited return of Fumito Ueda's The Last Guardian and Naughty Dog's PS4 Uncharted title.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release