Shuhei Yoshida promises exciting things from Sony this E3
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has promised some exciting things from Sony at this year's E3.
Sony is still preparing their line-up for next month's E3 and there is nothing that has been confirmed as yet but Yoshida believes that it'll be a great line-up no matter what.
Some titles believed to be making an appearance are the long-awaited return of Fumito Ueda's The Last Guardian and Naughty Dog's PS4 Uncharted title.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May