Shuhei Yoshida promises exciting things from Sony this E3
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has promised some exciting things from Sony at this year's E3.
Sony is still preparing their line-up for next month's E3 and there is nothing that has been confirmed as yet but Yoshida believes that it'll be a great line-up no matter what.
Some titles believed to be making an appearance are the long-awaited return of Fumito Ueda's The Last Guardian and Naughty Dog's PS4 Uncharted title.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer