Ubisoft now focusing on the Wii U version of Watch Dogs
Ubisoft has announced that they are now turning their attention to finishing the Wii U version of Watch Dogs.
With the release now in sight for the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions the game's creative director Jonathan Morin has announced that they are truning their full attention to polishing up the Wii U version for release later this year.
Morin stated, "We wanted to finish all the platforms that we are currently shipping. We needed those guys to get [the shipping versions] finished, and the good news now is that they're all fully focused on the Wii U version, making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be."
Watch Dogs will hit the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 27th. The Wii U version is expected to release in the autumn.
Thanks Red Bull Games.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year