Ubisoft now focusing on the Wii U version of Watch Dogs
Ubisoft has announced that they are now turning their attention to finishing the Wii U version of Watch Dogs.
With the release now in sight for the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions the game's creative director Jonathan Morin has announced that they are truning their full attention to polishing up the Wii U version for release later this year.
Morin stated, "We wanted to finish all the platforms that we are currently shipping. We needed those guys to get [the shipping versions] finished, and the good news now is that they're all fully focused on the Wii U version, making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be."
Watch Dogs will hit the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 27th. The Wii U version is expected to release in the autumn.
Thanks Red Bull Games.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer