Ubisoft now focusing on the Wii U version of Watch Dogs
Ubisoft has announced that they are now turning their attention to finishing the Wii U version of Watch Dogs.
With the release now in sight for the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions the game's creative director Jonathan Morin has announced that they are truning their full attention to polishing up the Wii U version for release later this year.
Morin stated, "We wanted to finish all the platforms that we are currently shipping. We needed those guys to get [the shipping versions] finished, and the good news now is that they're all fully focused on the Wii U version, making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be."
Watch Dogs will hit the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 27th. The Wii U version is expected to release in the autumn.
Thanks Red Bull Games.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching