Ubisoft now focusing on the Wii U version of Watch Dogs
Ubisoft has announced that they are now turning their attention to finishing the Wii U version of Watch Dogs.
With the release now in sight for the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions the game's creative director Jonathan Morin has announced that they are truning their full attention to polishing up the Wii U version for release later this year.
Morin stated, "We wanted to finish all the platforms that we are currently shipping. We needed those guys to get [the shipping versions] finished, and the good news now is that they're all fully focused on the Wii U version, making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be."
Watch Dogs will hit the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 27th. The Wii U version is expected to release in the autumn.
Thanks Red Bull Games.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side