Ubisoft now focusing on the Wii U version of Watch Dogs
Ubisoft has announced that they are now turning their attention to finishing the Wii U version of Watch Dogs.
With the release now in sight for the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions the game's creative director Jonathan Morin has announced that they are truning their full attention to polishing up the Wii U version for release later this year.
Morin stated, "We wanted to finish all the platforms that we are currently shipping. We needed those guys to get [the shipping versions] finished, and the good news now is that they're all fully focused on the Wii U version, making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be."
Watch Dogs will hit the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 27th. The Wii U version is expected to release in the autumn.
Thanks Red Bull Games.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like