George RR Martin's assistant consulting on Telltale's Game Of Thrones series
HBO has assigned George RR Martin's assistant Ty Corey to work with Telltale on their Game Of Thrones series.
Corey, who is an sci-fi author in his own right is also an executive producer on the TV show is working as a story consultant on the game.
HBO's Josh Goodstadt said, “We were struck by the sophisticated level of work and high-quality approach to storytelling in all of their games. We quickly recognized that this same level of quality and dedication could be a great complement to the richness of Game of Thrones.”
Telltale's Game Of Thrones series might some way off as the studio still has The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season Two to finish off this year as well as Tales From The Borderlands which is due out later this year.
Thanks The New York Times.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network