FIFA 14 Ultimate Team data to carry over from current-gen to next-gen platforms
EA Sports has revealed that they Ultimate Team players will be able to move their data from current-gen consoles to next-gen platforms.
Anyone who makes the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or PS3 to PS4 will be able to migrate their full FIFA 14 Ultimate Team roster, in-game items and in-game currency across to their new next-gen machine.
EA Sports' group GM Matt Bilbey said, “Our fans invest an enormous amount of time and energy into FIFA Ultimate Team as they craft their own unique squads, and recognizing that investment is absolutely essential. We will ensure that no time will be wasted and fans will get full value for the investment they make from the start of the season on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to their move to their new console.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th and will be released on Xbox One and PS4 when they launch later on in the year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year