FIFA 14 Ultimate Team data to carry over from current-gen to next-gen platforms
EA Sports has revealed that they Ultimate Team players will be able to move their data from current-gen consoles to next-gen platforms.
Anyone who makes the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or PS3 to PS4 will be able to migrate their full FIFA 14 Ultimate Team roster, in-game items and in-game currency across to their new next-gen machine.
EA Sports' group GM Matt Bilbey said, “Our fans invest an enormous amount of time and energy into FIFA Ultimate Team as they craft their own unique squads, and recognizing that investment is absolutely essential. We will ensure that no time will be wasted and fans will get full value for the investment they make from the start of the season on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to their move to their new console.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th and will be released on Xbox One and PS4 when they launch later on in the year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto