FIFA 14 Ultimate Team data to carry over from current-gen to next-gen platforms
EA Sports has revealed that they Ultimate Team players will be able to move their data from current-gen consoles to next-gen platforms.
Anyone who makes the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or PS3 to PS4 will be able to migrate their full FIFA 14 Ultimate Team roster, in-game items and in-game currency across to their new next-gen machine.
EA Sports' group GM Matt Bilbey said, “Our fans invest an enormous amount of time and energy into FIFA Ultimate Team as they craft their own unique squads, and recognizing that investment is absolutely essential. We will ensure that no time will be wasted and fans will get full value for the investment they make from the start of the season on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to their move to their new console.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th and will be released on Xbox One and PS4 when they launch later on in the year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update