Amazon posts gameplay details of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Amazon has posted a load of gameplay details on the newly-announced Call Of Duty title Advanced Warfare.
Soldiers will be equipped with powered exoskeletal suits that will allow them to jump higher, run faster and punch much harder, as was seen in the first trailer released today.
The Amazon spiel stated that the suits provide "enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed." These abilities "[eliminate] the need for specialization".
It goes on, "With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes."
It also mentions that it will introduce a new class of weapon to the game in the form of "directed-energy weaponry". So Call Of Duty is finally getting laser guns.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition