Amazon posts gameplay details of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Amazon has posted a load of gameplay details on the newly-announced Call Of Duty title Advanced Warfare.
Soldiers will be equipped with powered exoskeletal suits that will allow them to jump higher, run faster and punch much harder, as was seen in the first trailer released today.
The Amazon spiel stated that the suits provide "enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed." These abilities "[eliminate] the need for specialization".
It goes on, "With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes."
It also mentions that it will introduce a new class of weapon to the game in the form of "directed-energy weaponry". So Call Of Duty is finally getting laser guns.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO