Amazon posts gameplay details of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Amazon has posted a load of gameplay details on the newly-announced Call Of Duty title Advanced Warfare.
Soldiers will be equipped with powered exoskeletal suits that will allow them to jump higher, run faster and punch much harder, as was seen in the first trailer released today.
The Amazon spiel stated that the suits provide "enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed." These abilities "[eliminate] the need for specialization".
It goes on, "With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes."
It also mentions that it will introduce a new class of weapon to the game in the form of "directed-energy weaponry". So Call Of Duty is finally getting laser guns.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3