Amazon posts gameplay details of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Amazon has posted a load of gameplay details on the newly-announced Call Of Duty title Advanced Warfare.
Soldiers will be equipped with powered exoskeletal suits that will allow them to jump higher, run faster and punch much harder, as was seen in the first trailer released today.
The Amazon spiel stated that the suits provide "enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed." These abilities "[eliminate] the need for specialization".
It goes on, "With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes."
It also mentions that it will introduce a new class of weapon to the game in the form of "directed-energy weaponry". So Call Of Duty is finally getting laser guns.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone