Amazon posts gameplay details of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Amazon has posted a load of gameplay details on the newly-announced Call Of Duty title Advanced Warfare.
Soldiers will be equipped with powered exoskeletal suits that will allow them to jump higher, run faster and punch much harder, as was seen in the first trailer released today.
The Amazon spiel stated that the suits provide "enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed." These abilities "[eliminate] the need for specialization".
It goes on, "With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes."
It also mentions that it will introduce a new class of weapon to the game in the form of "directed-energy weaponry". So Call Of Duty is finally getting laser guns.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like