New Mass Effect “somewhere in the middle” of development
BioWare's Yannick Roy has indicated that their new Mass Effect game is about half way through development.
Roy explained on Twitter to a curious fan that they're about mid-way through the development cycle.
He stated when asked about conflicting reports suggesting that the game is in both early and lates stages of development, “Too late for one, too early for the other... So I guess we're somewhere in the middle?”
So far, all BioWare will confirm is that the new Mass Effect game will not feature anything related to the previous Shepard trilogy but they have teased some development images.
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space