New Mass Effect “somewhere in the middle” of development
BioWare's Yannick Roy has indicated that their new Mass Effect game is about half way through development.
Roy explained on Twitter to a curious fan that they're about mid-way through the development cycle.
He stated when asked about conflicting reports suggesting that the game is in both early and lates stages of development, “Too late for one, too early for the other... So I guess we're somewhere in the middle?”
So far, all BioWare will confirm is that the new Mass Effect game will not feature anything related to the previous Shepard trilogy but they have teased some development images.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release