New Mass Effect “somewhere in the middle” of development
BioWare's Yannick Roy has indicated that their new Mass Effect game is about half way through development.
Roy explained on Twitter to a curious fan that they're about mid-way through the development cycle.
He stated when asked about conflicting reports suggesting that the game is in both early and lates stages of development, “Too late for one, too early for the other... So I guess we're somewhere in the middle?”
So far, all BioWare will confirm is that the new Mass Effect game will not feature anything related to the previous Shepard trilogy but they have teased some development images.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title