New Mass Effect “somewhere in the middle” of development
BioWare's Yannick Roy has indicated that their new Mass Effect game is about half way through development.
Roy explained on Twitter to a curious fan that they're about mid-way through the development cycle.
He stated when asked about conflicting reports suggesting that the game is in both early and lates stages of development, “Too late for one, too early for the other... So I guess we're somewhere in the middle?”
So far, all BioWare will confirm is that the new Mass Effect game will not feature anything related to the previous Shepard trilogy but they have teased some development images.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3