New Mass Effect “somewhere in the middle” of development
BioWare's Yannick Roy has indicated that their new Mass Effect game is about half way through development.
Roy explained on Twitter to a curious fan that they're about mid-way through the development cycle.
He stated when asked about conflicting reports suggesting that the game is in both early and lates stages of development, “Too late for one, too early for the other... So I guess we're somewhere in the middle?”
So far, all BioWare will confirm is that the new Mass Effect game will not feature anything related to the previous Shepard trilogy but they have teased some development images.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year