Bandai Namco responds to Dark Souls II PC launch issues
Bandai Namco has taken to Steam to respond to the myriad of issues that PC gamers are experiencing with the newly-launched PC version of Dark Souls II.
Players are reporting numerous issues from crashes on startup and pre-order bonuses not appearing to keyboard and mouse functionality not working and controllers not being recognised.
They stated on the Dark Souls II support thread, “We want to use this post as a placeholder to give you updates on any outstanding issues players may be having with the game. We also wanted to share with you the best way to get in touch with our support team.”
The post assures players that they are working to solve the issues that are being reported including some early work-arounds for some of the problems.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below