Bandai Namco responds to Dark Souls II PC launch issues
Bandai Namco has taken to Steam to respond to the myriad of issues that PC gamers are experiencing with the newly-launched PC version of Dark Souls II.
Players are reporting numerous issues from crashes on startup and pre-order bonuses not appearing to keyboard and mouse functionality not working and controllers not being recognised.
They stated on the Dark Souls II support thread, “We want to use this post as a placeholder to give you updates on any outstanding issues players may be having with the game. We also wanted to share with you the best way to get in touch with our support team.”
The post assures players that they are working to solve the issues that are being reported including some early work-arounds for some of the problems.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3