Bandai Namco responds to Dark Souls II PC launch issues
Bandai Namco has taken to Steam to respond to the myriad of issues that PC gamers are experiencing with the newly-launched PC version of Dark Souls II.
Players are reporting numerous issues from crashes on startup and pre-order bonuses not appearing to keyboard and mouse functionality not working and controllers not being recognised.
They stated on the Dark Souls II support thread, “We want to use this post as a placeholder to give you updates on any outstanding issues players may be having with the game. We also wanted to share with you the best way to get in touch with our support team.”
The post assures players that they are working to solve the issues that are being reported including some early work-arounds for some of the problems.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto