Bandai Namco responds to Dark Souls II PC launch issues
Bandai Namco has taken to Steam to respond to the myriad of issues that PC gamers are experiencing with the newly-launched PC version of Dark Souls II.
Players are reporting numerous issues from crashes on startup and pre-order bonuses not appearing to keyboard and mouse functionality not working and controllers not being recognised.
They stated on the Dark Souls II support thread, “We want to use this post as a placeholder to give you updates on any outstanding issues players may be having with the game. We also wanted to share with you the best way to get in touch with our support team.”
The post assures players that they are working to solve the issues that are being reported including some early work-arounds for some of the problems.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year