Bandai Namco responds to Dark Souls II PC launch issues
Bandai Namco has taken to Steam to respond to the myriad of issues that PC gamers are experiencing with the newly-launched PC version of Dark Souls II.
Players are reporting numerous issues from crashes on startup and pre-order bonuses not appearing to keyboard and mouse functionality not working and controllers not being recognised.
They stated on the Dark Souls II support thread, “We want to use this post as a placeholder to give you updates on any outstanding issues players may be having with the game. We also wanted to share with you the best way to get in touch with our support team.”
The post assures players that they are working to solve the issues that are being reported including some early work-arounds for some of the problems.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer