Mastertronic to publish Richard And Alice on Steam
Mastertronic has announced that they are to publish the curious indie adventure, Richard And Alice on Steam.
The game was created by two former games journalists Lewis Denby and Ashton Raze and tells the story of an interesting futuristic prison in a post-apocalyptic world plagued by years of heavy snowfall.
“It's a great thing to see Richard & Alice heading for Steam,” said Denby. “This is a game we decided to make because we wanted to explore character stories in video games, and the original plan was for a small free game we could bash out and move on from. That we're here now, writing quotes for the Steam release PR campaign, is quite something!”
“I am very excited to see Richard & Alice on Steam, because it meant I got to design trading cards and emotes,” Raze added. “This was a lifelong dream of mine, and finally that dream became a reality. The game being on Steam in itself is exciting but TRADING CARDS! Seriously. The achievements were right fun too. You'll not find things like this in a novel.”
Richard And Alice will be heading to Windows PC, via Steam, really soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey