Mastertronic to publish Richard And Alice on Steam
Mastertronic has announced that they are to publish the curious indie adventure, Richard And Alice on Steam.
The game was created by two former games journalists Lewis Denby and Ashton Raze and tells the story of an interesting futuristic prison in a post-apocalyptic world plagued by years of heavy snowfall.
“It's a great thing to see Richard & Alice heading for Steam,” said Denby. “This is a game we decided to make because we wanted to explore character stories in video games, and the original plan was for a small free game we could bash out and move on from. That we're here now, writing quotes for the Steam release PR campaign, is quite something!”
“I am very excited to see Richard & Alice on Steam, because it meant I got to design trading cards and emotes,” Raze added. “This was a lifelong dream of mine, and finally that dream became a reality. The game being on Steam in itself is exciting but TRADING CARDS! Seriously. The achievements were right fun too. You'll not find things like this in a novel.”
Richard And Alice will be heading to Windows PC, via Steam, really soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today