Mastertronic to publish Richard And Alice on Steam
Mastertronic has announced that they are to publish the curious indie adventure, Richard And Alice on Steam.
The game was created by two former games journalists Lewis Denby and Ashton Raze and tells the story of an interesting futuristic prison in a post-apocalyptic world plagued by years of heavy snowfall.
“It's a great thing to see Richard & Alice heading for Steam,” said Denby. “This is a game we decided to make because we wanted to explore character stories in video games, and the original plan was for a small free game we could bash out and move on from. That we're here now, writing quotes for the Steam release PR campaign, is quite something!”
“I am very excited to see Richard & Alice on Steam, because it meant I got to design trading cards and emotes,” Raze added. “This was a lifelong dream of mine, and finally that dream became a reality. The game being on Steam in itself is exciting but TRADING CARDS! Seriously. The achievements were right fun too. You'll not find things like this in a novel.”
Richard And Alice will be heading to Windows PC, via Steam, really soon.
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015