Wolfenstein: The New Order recommended PC specs are pretty demanding
Bethesda has revealed the recommended PC specifications for the optimal experience of Wolfenstein: The New Order and they're pretty demanding.
They note on the Bethblog entry that these specs will guarantee a silky smooth frame rate of 60fps, the full next-gen monty as it were.
The recommended specs are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD equivalent
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460/ATi Radeon HD 6850
- HDD: 50GB free space
Other interesting facts included in the post are that the PS4 and Xbox One versions need 47GB free space on their hard drives for full install and the Xbox 360 version comes on a whopping four discs.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side