Wolfenstein: The New Order recommended PC specs are pretty demanding
Bethesda has revealed the recommended PC specifications for the optimal experience of Wolfenstein: The New Order and they're pretty demanding.
They note on the Bethblog entry that these specs will guarantee a silky smooth frame rate of 60fps, the full next-gen monty as it were.
The recommended specs are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD equivalent
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460/ATi Radeon HD 6850
- HDD: 50GB free space
Other interesting facts included in the post are that the PS4 and Xbox One versions need 47GB free space on their hard drives for full install and the Xbox 360 version comes on a whopping four discs.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year