Wolfenstein: The New Order recommended PC specs are pretty demanding
Bethesda has revealed the recommended PC specifications for the optimal experience of Wolfenstein: The New Order and they're pretty demanding.
They note on the Bethblog entry that these specs will guarantee a silky smooth frame rate of 60fps, the full next-gen monty as it were.
The recommended specs are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD equivalent
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460/ATi Radeon HD 6850
- HDD: 50GB free space
Other interesting facts included in the post are that the PS4 and Xbox One versions need 47GB free space on their hard drives for full install and the Xbox 360 version comes on a whopping four discs.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage