Wolfenstein: The New Order recommended PC specs are pretty demanding
Bethesda has revealed the recommended PC specifications for the optimal experience of Wolfenstein: The New Order and they're pretty demanding.
They note on the Bethblog entry that these specs will guarantee a silky smooth frame rate of 60fps, the full next-gen monty as it were.
The recommended specs are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD equivalent
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460/ATi Radeon HD 6850
- HDD: 50GB free space
Other interesting facts included in the post are that the PS4 and Xbox One versions need 47GB free space on their hard drives for full install and the Xbox 360 version comes on a whopping four discs.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title