Wolfenstein: The New Order recommended PC specs are pretty demanding
Bethesda has revealed the recommended PC specifications for the optimal experience of Wolfenstein: The New Order and they're pretty demanding.
They note on the Bethblog entry that these specs will guarantee a silky smooth frame rate of 60fps, the full next-gen monty as it were.
The recommended specs are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD equivalent
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460/ATi Radeon HD 6850
- HDD: 50GB free space
Other interesting facts included in the post are that the PS4 and Xbox One versions need 47GB free space on their hard drives for full install and the Xbox 360 version comes on a whopping four discs.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016