Curve Studios announces Stealth Inc 2
Curve Studios has announced the sequel to their tough stealth-action platformer Stealth Inc coming to the Wii U.
Stealth Inc 2 will take players back to the shadowy corridors of PTi Industries to save more clones but this time the adventures aren't limited to the company's test chambers.
The game's director, Jonathan Biddle said, “We’ve relished revisiting the world of Stealth Inc. It’s given us the chance to really fine tune the Stealth Inc experience, while also hugely expanding it with the addition of a larger explorable game world, and a more involved narrative.”
Stealth Inc 2 is due out on the Wii U later this year.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday