Curve Studios announces Stealth Inc 2
Curve Studios has announced the sequel to their tough stealth-action platformer Stealth Inc coming to the Wii U.
Stealth Inc 2 will take players back to the shadowy corridors of PTi Industries to save more clones but this time the adventures aren't limited to the company's test chambers.
The game's director, Jonathan Biddle said, “We’ve relished revisiting the world of Stealth Inc. It’s given us the chance to really fine tune the Stealth Inc experience, while also hugely expanding it with the addition of a larger explorable game world, and a more involved narrative.”
Stealth Inc 2 is due out on the Wii U later this year.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer