Curve Studios announces Stealth Inc 2
Curve Studios has announced the sequel to their tough stealth-action platformer Stealth Inc coming to the Wii U.
Stealth Inc 2 will take players back to the shadowy corridors of PTi Industries to save more clones but this time the adventures aren't limited to the company's test chambers.
The game's director, Jonathan Biddle said, “We’ve relished revisiting the world of Stealth Inc. It’s given us the chance to really fine tune the Stealth Inc experience, while also hugely expanding it with the addition of a larger explorable game world, and a more involved narrative.”
Stealth Inc 2 is due out on the Wii U later this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side