Curve Studios announces Stealth Inc 2
Curve Studios has announced the sequel to their tough stealth-action platformer Stealth Inc coming to the Wii U.
Stealth Inc 2 will take players back to the shadowy corridors of PTi Industries to save more clones but this time the adventures aren't limited to the company's test chambers.
The game's director, Jonathan Biddle said, “We’ve relished revisiting the world of Stealth Inc. It’s given us the chance to really fine tune the Stealth Inc experience, while also hugely expanding it with the addition of a larger explorable game world, and a more involved narrative.”
Stealth Inc 2 is due out on the Wii U later this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer