Curve Studios announces Stealth Inc 2
Curve Studios has announced the sequel to their tough stealth-action platformer Stealth Inc coming to the Wii U.
Stealth Inc 2 will take players back to the shadowy corridors of PTi Industries to save more clones but this time the adventures aren't limited to the company's test chambers.
The game's director, Jonathan Biddle said, “We’ve relished revisiting the world of Stealth Inc. It’s given us the chance to really fine tune the Stealth Inc experience, while also hugely expanding it with the addition of a larger explorable game world, and a more involved narrative.”
Stealth Inc 2 is due out on the Wii U later this year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release