Cleveland Cavs' Kyrie Irving to grace NBA Live 14
EA Sports has revealed the cover star for this year's return of the NBA Live franchise.
Kyrie Irving, the star point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers will front NBA Live 14. As the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the year, a 2013 NBA All-Star and reigning Footlocker Three-Point Shootout champion he seemed a pretty obvious choice.
Irving said of his latest accolade, “I’m so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return. I’ve been on the court with the development team and I’ve seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing with NBA Live 14. The fans are going to love it.”
NBA Live 14 is due to relaunch the franchise on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 when they arrive later this year.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though