Cleveland Cavs' Kyrie Irving to grace NBA Live 14
EA Sports has revealed the cover star for this year's return of the NBA Live franchise.
Kyrie Irving, the star point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers will front NBA Live 14. As the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the year, a 2013 NBA All-Star and reigning Footlocker Three-Point Shootout champion he seemed a pretty obvious choice.
Irving said of his latest accolade, “I’m so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return. I’ve been on the court with the development team and I’ve seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing with NBA Live 14. The fans are going to love it.”
NBA Live 14 is due to relaunch the franchise on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 when they arrive later this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter