Cleveland Cavs' Kyrie Irving to grace NBA Live 14
EA Sports has revealed the cover star for this year's return of the NBA Live franchise.
Kyrie Irving, the star point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers will front NBA Live 14. As the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the year, a 2013 NBA All-Star and reigning Footlocker Three-Point Shootout champion he seemed a pretty obvious choice.
Irving said of his latest accolade, “I’m so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return. I’ve been on the court with the development team and I’ve seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing with NBA Live 14. The fans are going to love it.”
NBA Live 14 is due to relaunch the franchise on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 when they arrive later this year.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today