Cleveland Cavs' Kyrie Irving to grace NBA Live 14
EA Sports has revealed the cover star for this year's return of the NBA Live franchise.
Kyrie Irving, the star point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers will front NBA Live 14. As the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the year, a 2013 NBA All-Star and reigning Footlocker Three-Point Shootout champion he seemed a pretty obvious choice.
Irving said of his latest accolade, “I’m so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return. I’ve been on the court with the development team and I’ve seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing with NBA Live 14. The fans are going to love it.”
NBA Live 14 is due to relaunch the franchise on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 when they arrive later this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny