Cleveland Cavs' Kyrie Irving to grace NBA Live 14
EA Sports has revealed the cover star for this year's return of the NBA Live franchise.
Kyrie Irving, the star point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers will front NBA Live 14. As the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the year, a 2013 NBA All-Star and reigning Footlocker Three-Point Shootout champion he seemed a pretty obvious choice.
Irving said of his latest accolade, “I’m so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return. I’ve been on the court with the development team and I’ve seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing with NBA Live 14. The fans are going to love it.”
NBA Live 14 is due to relaunch the franchise on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 when they arrive later this year.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week