Old Xbox releases get new 360 compatibility
A fresh batch of Xbox hits from yesteryear have today been bolstered with Xbox 360 compatibility, Microsoft adding to their list of over 400 games which can now be moved between the original Xbox and its sibling.
A number sports titles are covered by the update, and while there's hardly anything thrilling on the roster it is at least good to see Microsoft trying offer more backward support.
You can view a full list via the official site, while Microsoft have also announced that a range of 'Xbox Originals' will be downloadable from Live from early December (as part of the autumn Live update), offering the likes of Psychonauts, Halo and Fable for 1200 Microsoft Points each.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date