Old Xbox releases get new 360 compatibility
A fresh batch of Xbox hits from yesteryear have today been bolstered with Xbox 360 compatibility, Microsoft adding to their list of over 400 games which can now be moved between the original Xbox and its sibling.
A number sports titles are covered by the update, and while there's hardly anything thrilling on the roster it is at least good to see Microsoft trying offer more backward support.
You can view a full list via the official site, while Microsoft have also announced that a range of 'Xbox Originals' will be downloadable from Live from early December (as part of the autumn Live update), offering the likes of Psychonauts, Halo and Fable for 1200 Microsoft Points each.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today