Old Xbox releases get new 360 compatibility
A fresh batch of Xbox hits from yesteryear have today been bolstered with Xbox 360 compatibility, Microsoft adding to their list of over 400 games which can now be moved between the original Xbox and its sibling.
A number sports titles are covered by the update, and while there's hardly anything thrilling on the roster it is at least good to see Microsoft trying offer more backward support.
You can view a full list via the official site, while Microsoft have also announced that a range of 'Xbox Originals' will be downloadable from Live from early December (as part of the autumn Live update), offering the likes of Psychonauts, Halo and Fable for 1200 Microsoft Points each.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer