Old Xbox releases get new 360 compatibility
A fresh batch of Xbox hits from yesteryear have today been bolstered with Xbox 360 compatibility, Microsoft adding to their list of over 400 games which can now be moved between the original Xbox and its sibling.
A number sports titles are covered by the update, and while there's hardly anything thrilling on the roster it is at least good to see Microsoft trying offer more backward support.
You can view a full list via the official site, while Microsoft have also announced that a range of 'Xbox Originals' will be downloadable from Live from early December (as part of the autumn Live update), offering the likes of Psychonauts, Halo and Fable for 1200 Microsoft Points each.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015