Old Xbox releases get new 360 compatibility
A fresh batch of Xbox hits from yesteryear have today been bolstered with Xbox 360 compatibility, Microsoft adding to their list of over 400 games which can now be moved between the original Xbox and its sibling.
A number sports titles are covered by the update, and while there's hardly anything thrilling on the roster it is at least good to see Microsoft trying offer more backward support.
You can view a full list via the official site, while Microsoft have also announced that a range of 'Xbox Originals' will be downloadable from Live from early December (as part of the autumn Live update), offering the likes of Psychonauts, Halo and Fable for 1200 Microsoft Points each.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer