Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty to be unveiled next week
[Update] Activision has also released a teaser video talking about PMCs and asking what would happen if the next world superpower was available for hire. It has been accompanied by a handy infographic which features at the bottomt of this post.
[Original Story] Activision has begun to tease the announcement of this year's instalment in the Call Of Duty series.
Rumours had emerged earlier this week regarding the announcement and indeed the name and theme of the game. They suggested that this year's game would be called Call Of Duty: Patriots and will be set in a fictional version of the First World War.
What is known for sure is that Sledgehammer's new Call Of Duty game is at the very least next-gen console led.
Activision has set up a teaser site that pops up before you hit the main Call Of Duty website counting down to the announcement and showing a garbled image and the mandatory countdown timer.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree