Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty to be unveiled next week
[Update] Activision has also released a teaser video talking about PMCs and asking what would happen if the next world superpower was available for hire. It has been accompanied by a handy infographic which features at the bottomt of this post.
[Original Story] Activision has begun to tease the announcement of this year's instalment in the Call Of Duty series.
Rumours had emerged earlier this week regarding the announcement and indeed the name and theme of the game. They suggested that this year's game would be called Call Of Duty: Patriots and will be set in a fictional version of the First World War.
What is known for sure is that Sledgehammer's new Call Of Duty game is at the very least next-gen console led.
Activision has set up a teaser site that pops up before you hit the main Call Of Duty website counting down to the announcement and showing a garbled image and the mandatory countdown timer.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto