Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty to be unveiled next week
[Update] Activision has also released a teaser video talking about PMCs and asking what would happen if the next world superpower was available for hire. It has been accompanied by a handy infographic which features at the bottomt of this post.
[Original Story] Activision has begun to tease the announcement of this year's instalment in the Call Of Duty series.
Rumours had emerged earlier this week regarding the announcement and indeed the name and theme of the game. They suggested that this year's game would be called Call Of Duty: Patriots and will be set in a fictional version of the First World War.
What is known for sure is that Sledgehammer's new Call Of Duty game is at the very least next-gen console led.
Activision has set up a teaser site that pops up before you hit the main Call Of Duty website counting down to the announcement and showing a garbled image and the mandatory countdown timer.
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One