Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty to be unveiled next week
[Update] Activision has also released a teaser video talking about PMCs and asking what would happen if the next world superpower was available for hire. It has been accompanied by a handy infographic which features at the bottomt of this post.
[Original Story] Activision has begun to tease the announcement of this year's instalment in the Call Of Duty series.
Rumours had emerged earlier this week regarding the announcement and indeed the name and theme of the game. They suggested that this year's game would be called Call Of Duty: Patriots and will be set in a fictional version of the First World War.
What is known for sure is that Sledgehammer's new Call Of Duty game is at the very least next-gen console led.
Activision has set up a teaser site that pops up before you hit the main Call Of Duty website counting down to the announcement and showing a garbled image and the mandatory countdown timer.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III