Half-Life 2 on the Xbox
According to a number of rumours doing the rounds, which can be traced to AreaXbox.de (Germany's premier Xbox magazine), Half-Life 2 for the Xbox is indeed well under way, though no further details will be revealed until after this year's E3 - at which the PC version will take centre stage.
Valve's Doug Lombardi commented: "Yes, we're also working on an Xbox version, though not releasing any specific details on that until after e3."
What is not now clear is whether or not the Xbox will be the sole console that Half-Life 2 graces, after rumours that it would be an Xbox exclusive were quashed by the recent PC revelations. Of course, it is still questionable whether the PS2 or Cube could handle the graphical side of the game anyway.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3