Half-Life 2 on the Xbox
According to a number of rumours doing the rounds, which can be traced to AreaXbox.de (Germany's premier Xbox magazine), Half-Life 2 for the Xbox is indeed well under way, though no further details will be revealed until after this year's E3 - at which the PC version will take centre stage.
Valve's Doug Lombardi commented: "Yes, we're also working on an Xbox version, though not releasing any specific details on that until after e3."
What is not now clear is whether or not the Xbox will be the sole console that Half-Life 2 graces, after rumours that it would be an Xbox exclusive were quashed by the recent PC revelations. Of course, it is still questionable whether the PS2 or Cube could handle the graphical side of the game anyway.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side