Half-Life 2 on the Xbox
According to a number of rumours doing the rounds, which can be traced to AreaXbox.de (Germany's premier Xbox magazine), Half-Life 2 for the Xbox is indeed well under way, though no further details will be revealed until after this year's E3 - at which the PC version will take centre stage.
Valve's Doug Lombardi commented: "Yes, we're also working on an Xbox version, though not releasing any specific details on that until after e3."
What is not now clear is whether or not the Xbox will be the sole console that Half-Life 2 graces, after rumours that it would be an Xbox exclusive were quashed by the recent PC revelations. Of course, it is still questionable whether the PS2 or Cube could handle the graphical side of the game anyway.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell