Half-Life 2 on the Xbox
According to a number of rumours doing the rounds, which can be traced to AreaXbox.de (Germany's premier Xbox magazine), Half-Life 2 for the Xbox is indeed well under way, though no further details will be revealed until after this year's E3 - at which the PC version will take centre stage.
Valve's Doug Lombardi commented: "Yes, we're also working on an Xbox version, though not releasing any specific details on that until after e3."
What is not now clear is whether or not the Xbox will be the sole console that Half-Life 2 graces, after rumours that it would be an Xbox exclusive were quashed by the recent PC revelations. Of course, it is still questionable whether the PS2 or Cube could handle the graphical side of the game anyway.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3