New Destiny gameplay footage appears
Activision has released some brand new gameplay footage from Bungie's upcoming blockbuster FPS, Destiny.
The new footage shows off the Strike co-operative scenario set in The Devil's Lair giving a new taste of what to expect when Destiny arrives in September.
The Upgraded Sparrow comes in custom red colour and features tougher armour, and a tricked-out engine which gives a higher top speed and more potent boost capabilities.
Destiny is due to be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter