Xbox One to arrive in Japan in the autumn
The Xbox One has been given a release date in Japan.
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu Microsoft will launch their new console on September the 4th.
Numerous Japanese developers have signed up to support the console including SEGA, Nippon Ichi, Zoo, Capcom, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software and Cave. Microsoft will be hoping that the third time is the charm after both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 failed to strike a chord with the Japanese gaming public.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light