Xbox One to arrive in Japan in the autumn
The Xbox One has been given a release date in Japan.
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu Microsoft will launch their new console on September the 4th.
Numerous Japanese developers have signed up to support the console including SEGA, Nippon Ichi, Zoo, Capcom, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software and Cave. Microsoft will be hoping that the third time is the charm after both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 failed to strike a chord with the Japanese gaming public.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer