Xbox One to arrive in Japan in the autumn
The Xbox One has been given a release date in Japan.
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu Microsoft will launch their new console on September the 4th.
Numerous Japanese developers have signed up to support the console including SEGA, Nippon Ichi, Zoo, Capcom, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software and Cave. Microsoft will be hoping that the third time is the charm after both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 failed to strike a chord with the Japanese gaming public.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes