Xbox One to arrive in Japan in the autumn
The Xbox One has been given a release date in Japan.
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu Microsoft will launch their new console on September the 4th.
Numerous Japanese developers have signed up to support the console including SEGA, Nippon Ichi, Zoo, Capcom, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software and Cave. Microsoft will be hoping that the third time is the charm after both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 failed to strike a chord with the Japanese gaming public.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan