Xbox One to arrive in Japan in the autumn
The Xbox One has been given a release date in Japan.
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu Microsoft will launch their new console on September the 4th.
Numerous Japanese developers have signed up to support the console including SEGA, Nippon Ichi, Zoo, Capcom, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software and Cave. Microsoft will be hoping that the third time is the charm after both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 failed to strike a chord with the Japanese gaming public.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter