Xbox One to arrive in Japan in the autumn
The Xbox One has been given a release date in Japan.
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu Microsoft will launch their new console on September the 4th.
Numerous Japanese developers have signed up to support the console including SEGA, Nippon Ichi, Zoo, Capcom, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software and Cave. Microsoft will be hoping that the third time is the charm after both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 failed to strike a chord with the Japanese gaming public.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer