Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Cup announced, begins next month
Warner Bros and Turbine have announced the first eSports event for Infinite Crisis.
The Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Series will begin on November the 10th and run for the next three months. Every Sunday the best eight participating teams will compete for the week prize of 200 EUR and points.
The Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Series is being run in conjunction with the Electronic Sports League. Registrations are open over on the ESL website.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year