Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Cup announced, begins next month
Warner Bros and Turbine have announced the first eSports event for Infinite Crisis.
The Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Series will begin on November the 10th and run for the next three months. Every Sunday the best eight participating teams will compete for the week prize of 200 EUR and points.
The Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Series is being run in conjunction with the Electronic Sports League. Registrations are open over on the ESL website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer