Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Cup announced, begins next month
Warner Bros and Turbine have announced the first eSports event for Infinite Crisis.
The Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Series will begin on November the 10th and run for the next three months. Every Sunday the best eight participating teams will compete for the week prize of 200 EUR and points.
The Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Series is being run in conjunction with the Electronic Sports League. Registrations are open over on the ESL website.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network