Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Cup announced, begins next month
Warner Bros and Turbine have announced the first eSports event for Infinite Crisis.
The Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Series will begin on November the 10th and run for the next three months. Every Sunday the best eight participating teams will compete for the week prize of 200 EUR and points.
The Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Series is being run in conjunction with the Electronic Sports League. Registrations are open over on the ESL website.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3