Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Cup announced, begins next month
Warner Bros and Turbine have announced the first eSports event for Infinite Crisis.
The Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Series will begin on November the 10th and run for the next three months. Every Sunday the best eight participating teams will compete for the week prize of 200 EUR and points.
The Infinite Crisis: Closed Beta Series is being run in conjunction with the Electronic Sports League. Registrations are open over on the ESL website.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching