Telltale's The Walking Dead is coming to next-gen
New reports have emerged indicating that Telltale's The Walking Dead series is heading to next-gen consoles.
According to entries on GameStop's online store Telltale will be releasing The Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition at retail on the PS4 and Xbox One.
The Game Of The Year Edition includes all five episodes of the first season and the prologue episode for season two, 400 Days. Given that the game is already out on the PC it seems like a bit of a slam dunk to bring The Walking Dead next-gen consoles.
The release date given by GameStop is June 17th, which is the US update day for PSN. If this date is correct the European release date will probably be the next day June 18th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer