CI Games having trouble getting Lords Of The Fallen to hit 1080p on Xbox One
CI Games has admitted that they are having a tough time getting their new RPG Lords Of The Fallen running at 1080p on the Xbox One.
Tomasz Gop, the game's executive producer is confident that they can hit 30fps but they are having a lot of trouble trying choose a balance to strike between resolution and framerate.
"We definitely won’t be below 30fps, definitely,” Gop explained. “I think if we have to choose between resolution and framerate, we’ll probably choose to go full HD 1080p and have a stable, rock-solid 30fps, rather than try to lower the resolution and push it to 60fps because we believe this game looks pretty good, so we’d rather have a decent resolution to show it off.”
He added, "We’re working very hard right now to deliver PS4 and Xbox One in 1080p but I can’t confirm whether it’s possible. It’s probably easier for me to confirm it’ll happen for PlayStation 4, because it appears on this one we’re almost nailing it and pretty much there. For Xbox One though, it’s slightly tougher and we’re still working on it, so I can’t confirm that yet."
Lords Of The Fallen is due out on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time later this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny