THQ and Relic get it together
Homeworld and Impossible Creatures developer Relic have signed a rather large new deal with publisher THQ it was announced today. The deal includes an unnamed real-time strategy title that Relic have been working on for some time, and is slated for a release in the "second half" of 2004.
A second game will also be released as part of the agreement, though no word on that was mentioned in the official press release, but given THQ's focus on RTS games we expect this to be of that genre, too. "A two-property agreement with Relic, a developer widely regarded as a leader in the RTS genre, is the perfect entrance into that category," gushed THQ's Jack Sorensen.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back