THQ and Relic get it together
Homeworld and Impossible Creatures developer Relic have signed a rather large new deal with publisher THQ it was announced today. The deal includes an unnamed real-time strategy title that Relic have been working on for some time, and is slated for a release in the "second half" of 2004.
A second game will also be released as part of the agreement, though no word on that was mentioned in the official press release, but given THQ's focus on RTS games we expect this to be of that genre, too. "A two-property agreement with Relic, a developer widely regarded as a leader in the RTS genre, is the perfect entrance into that category," gushed THQ's Jack Sorensen.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date