THQ and Relic get it together
Homeworld and Impossible Creatures developer Relic have signed a rather large new deal with publisher THQ it was announced today. The deal includes an unnamed real-time strategy title that Relic have been working on for some time, and is slated for a release in the "second half" of 2004.
A second game will also be released as part of the agreement, though no word on that was mentioned in the official press release, but given THQ's focus on RTS games we expect this to be of that genre, too. "A two-property agreement with Relic, a developer widely regarded as a leader in the RTS genre, is the perfect entrance into that category," gushed THQ's Jack Sorensen.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released