THQ and Relic get it together
Homeworld and Impossible Creatures developer Relic have signed a rather large new deal with publisher THQ it was announced today. The deal includes an unnamed real-time strategy title that Relic have been working on for some time, and is slated for a release in the "second half" of 2004.
A second game will also be released as part of the agreement, though no word on that was mentioned in the official press release, but given THQ's focus on RTS games we expect this to be of that genre, too. "A two-property agreement with Relic, a developer widely regarded as a leader in the RTS genre, is the perfect entrance into that category," gushed THQ's Jack Sorensen.
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC