THQ and Relic get it together
Homeworld and Impossible Creatures developer Relic have signed a rather large new deal with publisher THQ it was announced today. The deal includes an unnamed real-time strategy title that Relic have been working on for some time, and is slated for a release in the "second half" of 2004.
A second game will also be released as part of the agreement, though no word on that was mentioned in the official press release, but given THQ's focus on RTS games we expect this to be of that genre, too. "A two-property agreement with Relic, a developer widely regarded as a leader in the RTS genre, is the perfect entrance into that category," gushed THQ's Jack Sorensen.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto