First screen of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty title appears
The first screenshot of Sledgehammer's first stab at the Call Of Duty series has arrived.
The screen shows what Sledgehammer claims are full in-game renders of the game's characters and they do look rather pretty.
Development on this new Call Of Duty title is next-gen led at the very least (“next-gen first” is Sledgehammer's wording) and will be released in November of this year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch