First screen of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty title appears
The first screenshot of Sledgehammer's first stab at the Call Of Duty series has arrived.
The screen shows what Sledgehammer claims are full in-game renders of the game's characters and they do look rather pretty.
Development on this new Call Of Duty title is next-gen led at the very least (“next-gen first” is Sledgehammer's wording) and will be released in November of this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side