First screen of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty title appears
The first screenshot of Sledgehammer's first stab at the Call Of Duty series has arrived.
The screen shows what Sledgehammer claims are full in-game renders of the game's characters and they do look rather pretty.
Development on this new Call Of Duty title is next-gen led at the very least (“next-gen first” is Sledgehammer's wording) and will be released in November of this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer