First screen of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty title appears
The first screenshot of Sledgehammer's first stab at the Call Of Duty series has arrived.
The screen shows what Sledgehammer claims are full in-game renders of the game's characters and they do look rather pretty.
Development on this new Call Of Duty title is next-gen led at the very least (“next-gen first” is Sledgehammer's wording) and will be released in November of this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year