First screen of Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty title appears
The first screenshot of Sledgehammer's first stab at the Call Of Duty series has arrived.
The screen shows what Sledgehammer claims are full in-game renders of the game's characters and they do look rather pretty.
Development on this new Call Of Duty title is next-gen led at the very least (“next-gen first” is Sledgehammer's wording) and will be released in November of this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny