Assassin's Creed sales top 73 million
Ubisoft has released sales figures on their most popular franchises and Assassin's Creed is by far the top of the pile.
Assassin's Creed is well out in front having sold 73 million units across the whole series. The next best-selling series is Just Dance having shifted 48 million.
The Tom Clancy series titles are up next with Splinter Cell sitting at 30 million, Rainbow Six having sold 26 million and Ghost Recon sitting just behind that on 25 million. Rayman is level with Ghost Recon on 25 million.
The other notable titles include Prince Of Persia at 20 million, Driver at 19 million and Far Cry at 18 million. Full sales figures are available over on the Ubisoft corporate website.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year