Assassin's Creed sales top 73 million
Ubisoft has released sales figures on their most popular franchises and Assassin's Creed is by far the top of the pile.
Assassin's Creed is well out in front having sold 73 million units across the whole series. The next best-selling series is Just Dance having shifted 48 million.
The Tom Clancy series titles are up next with Splinter Cell sitting at 30 million, Rainbow Six having sold 26 million and Ghost Recon sitting just behind that on 25 million. Rayman is level with Ghost Recon on 25 million.
The other notable titles include Prince Of Persia at 20 million, Driver at 19 million and Far Cry at 18 million. Full sales figures are available over on the Ubisoft corporate website.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below