Assassin's Creed sales top 73 million
Ubisoft has released sales figures on their most popular franchises and Assassin's Creed is by far the top of the pile.
Assassin's Creed is well out in front having sold 73 million units across the whole series. The next best-selling series is Just Dance having shifted 48 million.
The Tom Clancy series titles are up next with Splinter Cell sitting at 30 million, Rainbow Six having sold 26 million and Ghost Recon sitting just behind that on 25 million. Rayman is level with Ghost Recon on 25 million.
The other notable titles include Prince Of Persia at 20 million, Driver at 19 million and Far Cry at 18 million. Full sales figures are available over on the Ubisoft corporate website.
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week