Assassin's Creed sales top 73 million
Ubisoft has released sales figures on their most popular franchises and Assassin's Creed is by far the top of the pile.
Assassin's Creed is well out in front having sold 73 million units across the whole series. The next best-selling series is Just Dance having shifted 48 million.
The Tom Clancy series titles are up next with Splinter Cell sitting at 30 million, Rainbow Six having sold 26 million and Ghost Recon sitting just behind that on 25 million. Rayman is level with Ghost Recon on 25 million.
The other notable titles include Prince Of Persia at 20 million, Driver at 19 million and Far Cry at 18 million. Full sales figures are available over on the Ubisoft corporate website.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015