Dragon Age: Inquisition gets a release date
EA has announced a release date for the BioWare's next fantasy adventure Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is to be the biggest game in the series promising a full free-roaming environment for the first time in the series.
BioWare's Mike Laidlaw said on what thewy have done with the game, "I think at the features that we have on Inquisition…in large part, it's an opportunity that we took when we moved engines, to the Frostbite 3 engine—it does some stuff right out of the box, like amazing graphics, and dynamic lighting. We had to do a vast amount of re-engineering [with the new engine]...when you're able to start from the ground up, and kind of from a fresh start, and you look at the time you have and the resources you have, then you build a game that, you know, you're going to be proud of and that fits."
Dragon Age: Inquisition is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due to be released on October the 7th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter