Dragon Age: Inquisition gets a release date
EA has announced a release date for the BioWare's next fantasy adventure Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is to be the biggest game in the series promising a full free-roaming environment for the first time in the series.
BioWare's Mike Laidlaw said on what thewy have done with the game, "I think at the features that we have on Inquisition…in large part, it's an opportunity that we took when we moved engines, to the Frostbite 3 engine—it does some stuff right out of the box, like amazing graphics, and dynamic lighting. We had to do a vast amount of re-engineering [with the new engine]...when you're able to start from the ground up, and kind of from a fresh start, and you look at the time you have and the resources you have, then you build a game that, you know, you're going to be proud of and that fits."
Dragon Age: Inquisition is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is due to be released on October the 7th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users