Nate Wells leaves Naughty Dog for Unfinished Swan dev Giant Sparrow
Nate Wells who served as art director on The Last Of Us has announced his departure from Naughty Dog.
Wells joined the Uncharted developer from Irrational Games to serve as the art director on The Last Of Us and has revealed that he is off to work for Giant Sparrow, the indie studio behind Unfinished Swan.
Wells confirmed the news on Twitter saying, "Hmmm....seem to be some threads here. Yes, I joined the wild, wacky, and ultimately brilliant folks at #GiantSparrow on April 3rd."
He is the third high-profile team member to leave Naughty Dog following Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig who is now at EA Visceral working on their Star Wars game and Uncharted 4 director Justin Richmond who is now at Riot Games working on League Of Legends.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit