Nate Wells leaves Naughty Dog for Unfinished Swan dev Giant Sparrow
Nate Wells who served as art director on The Last Of Us has announced his departure from Naughty Dog.
Wells joined the Uncharted developer from Irrational Games to serve as the art director on The Last Of Us and has revealed that he is off to work for Giant Sparrow, the indie studio behind Unfinished Swan.
Wells confirmed the news on Twitter saying, "Hmmm....seem to be some threads here. Yes, I joined the wild, wacky, and ultimately brilliant folks at #GiantSparrow on April 3rd."
He is the third high-profile team member to leave Naughty Dog following Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig who is now at EA Visceral working on their Star Wars game and Uncharted 4 director Justin Richmond who is now at Riot Games working on League Of Legends.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3