Nate Wells leaves Naughty Dog for Unfinished Swan dev Giant Sparrow
Nate Wells who served as art director on The Last Of Us has announced his departure from Naughty Dog.
Wells joined the Uncharted developer from Irrational Games to serve as the art director on The Last Of Us and has revealed that he is off to work for Giant Sparrow, the indie studio behind Unfinished Swan.
Wells confirmed the news on Twitter saying, "Hmmm....seem to be some threads here. Yes, I joined the wild, wacky, and ultimately brilliant folks at #GiantSparrow on April 3rd."
He is the third high-profile team member to leave Naughty Dog following Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig who is now at EA Visceral working on their Star Wars game and Uncharted 4 director Justin Richmond who is now at Riot Games working on League Of Legends.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter