Nate Wells leaves Naughty Dog for Unfinished Swan dev Giant Sparrow
Nate Wells who served as art director on The Last Of Us has announced his departure from Naughty Dog.
Wells joined the Uncharted developer from Irrational Games to serve as the art director on The Last Of Us and has revealed that he is off to work for Giant Sparrow, the indie studio behind Unfinished Swan.
Wells confirmed the news on Twitter saying, "Hmmm....seem to be some threads here. Yes, I joined the wild, wacky, and ultimately brilliant folks at #GiantSparrow on April 3rd."
He is the third high-profile team member to leave Naughty Dog following Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig who is now at EA Visceral working on their Star Wars game and Uncharted 4 director Justin Richmond who is now at Riot Games working on League Of Legends.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan