Nate Wells leaves Naughty Dog for Unfinished Swan dev Giant Sparrow
Nate Wells who served as art director on The Last Of Us has announced his departure from Naughty Dog.
Wells joined the Uncharted developer from Irrational Games to serve as the art director on The Last Of Us and has revealed that he is off to work for Giant Sparrow, the indie studio behind Unfinished Swan.
Wells confirmed the news on Twitter saying, "Hmmm....seem to be some threads here. Yes, I joined the wild, wacky, and ultimately brilliant folks at #GiantSparrow on April 3rd."
He is the third high-profile team member to leave Naughty Dog following Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig who is now at EA Visceral working on their Star Wars game and Uncharted 4 director Justin Richmond who is now at Riot Games working on League Of Legends.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO