Disgaea set for PSP
Koei have today announced a new PSP release bound for Sony's handheld, a new entry in the developer's popular Disgaea series.
The game will launch fairly soon too, December in fact, and will be known in full as Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Once again the Netherworld will play host to the game's battles, as players follow Prince Laharl and his merry band.
Developer Nippon Ichi are at the helm, and the title will include full PSP designed multiplayer action, allowing for full online play with friends from around the world - as well as the sharing of goodies ad hoc style.
If you complete the story mode, taking Etna to the Beauty Queen Ultimate Overlord title, you'll also be treated to a special game ending - which promises to be "one for the fans".
We'll bring you more on Afternoon of Darkness soon.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America