Disgaea set for PSP
Koei have today announced a new PSP release bound for Sony's handheld, a new entry in the developer's popular Disgaea series.
The game will launch fairly soon too, December in fact, and will be known in full as Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Once again the Netherworld will play host to the game's battles, as players follow Prince Laharl and his merry band.
Developer Nippon Ichi are at the helm, and the title will include full PSP designed multiplayer action, allowing for full online play with friends from around the world - as well as the sharing of goodies ad hoc style.
If you complete the story mode, taking Etna to the Beauty Queen Ultimate Overlord title, you'll also be treated to a special game ending - which promises to be "one for the fans".
We'll bring you more on Afternoon of Darkness soon.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit