Disgaea set for PSP
Koei have today announced a new PSP release bound for Sony's handheld, a new entry in the developer's popular Disgaea series.
The game will launch fairly soon too, December in fact, and will be known in full as Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Once again the Netherworld will play host to the game's battles, as players follow Prince Laharl and his merry band.
Developer Nippon Ichi are at the helm, and the title will include full PSP designed multiplayer action, allowing for full online play with friends from around the world - as well as the sharing of goodies ad hoc style.
If you complete the story mode, taking Etna to the Beauty Queen Ultimate Overlord title, you'll also be treated to a special game ending - which promises to be "one for the fans".
We'll bring you more on Afternoon of Darkness soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey