Call Of Duty: Ghosts to feature a Zombies-style mode featuring aliens called Extinction
News has emerged that Call Of Duty: Ghosts is to include it's own spin on Treyarch's popular Zombies mode.
Extinction mode is very similar to the zombies mode that first appeared in Call Of Duty: World At War but it features alien invaders rather than the shambling undead.
Thanks Xbox 360 Achievements.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year