19 Brazilian clubs join the team roster for FIFA 14
EA Sports has announced and extra shaking of samba for this year's FIFA release in the form of 19 of Brazil's top football clubs.
The new additions include 18 clubs from Brazil's Serie A and features legendary names like Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama.
FIFA executive producer David Nutter said, “We’re very excited to bring the stars of the top Brazilian clubs into our games. For all our fans that support and love Brazilian football, this will only add to the authentic FIFA experience they enjoy, and the additional clubs will bring undiscovered players from Brazil into the FIFA Ultimate Team universe.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th. It is also due out on PS4 and Xbox One later on in the year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch