19 Brazilian clubs join the team roster for FIFA 14
EA Sports has announced and extra shaking of samba for this year's FIFA release in the form of 19 of Brazil's top football clubs.
The new additions include 18 clubs from Brazil's Serie A and features legendary names like Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama.
FIFA executive producer David Nutter said, “We’re very excited to bring the stars of the top Brazilian clubs into our games. For all our fans that support and love Brazilian football, this will only add to the authentic FIFA experience they enjoy, and the additional clubs will bring undiscovered players from Brazil into the FIFA Ultimate Team universe.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th. It is also due out on PS4 and Xbox One later on in the year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny