19 Brazilian clubs join the team roster for FIFA 14
EA Sports has announced and extra shaking of samba for this year's FIFA release in the form of 19 of Brazil's top football clubs.
The new additions include 18 clubs from Brazil's Serie A and features legendary names like Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama.
FIFA executive producer David Nutter said, “We’re very excited to bring the stars of the top Brazilian clubs into our games. For all our fans that support and love Brazilian football, this will only add to the authentic FIFA experience they enjoy, and the additional clubs will bring undiscovered players from Brazil into the FIFA Ultimate Team universe.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th. It is also due out on PS4 and Xbox One later on in the year.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer