19 Brazilian clubs join the team roster for FIFA 14
EA Sports has announced and extra shaking of samba for this year's FIFA release in the form of 19 of Brazil's top football clubs.
The new additions include 18 clubs from Brazil's Serie A and features legendary names like Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama.
FIFA executive producer David Nutter said, “We’re very excited to bring the stars of the top Brazilian clubs into our games. For all our fans that support and love Brazilian football, this will only add to the authentic FIFA experience they enjoy, and the additional clubs will bring undiscovered players from Brazil into the FIFA Ultimate Team universe.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th. It is also due out on PS4 and Xbox One later on in the year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer