19 Brazilian clubs join the team roster for FIFA 14
EA Sports has announced and extra shaking of samba for this year's FIFA release in the form of 19 of Brazil's top football clubs.
The new additions include 18 clubs from Brazil's Serie A and features legendary names like Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama.
FIFA executive producer David Nutter said, “We’re very excited to bring the stars of the top Brazilian clubs into our games. For all our fans that support and love Brazilian football, this will only add to the authentic FIFA experience they enjoy, and the additional clubs will bring undiscovered players from Brazil into the FIFA Ultimate Team universe.”
FIFA 14 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September the 27th. It is also due out on PS4 and Xbox One later on in the year.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3