ZeniMax files a trademark for Nuka Cola, Fallout 4 speculation re-ignited
ZeniMax has been trademarking things related to the Fallout series. This time it's Nuka Cola.
Some NeoGAF users spotted three trademark filings for Nuka Cola in relation to a variety of different spheres.
The three trademarks cover the following:
"Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line interactive computer games; entertainment services, namely, providing information and entertainment relating to electronic computer games via the Internet"
"Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, headwear, namely hats; footwear, namely shoes and sneakers; jackets, fleece pullovers, pants, sweatpants, jeans"
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with on-line interactive games"
Fallout 4 is a lightning rod for industry rumours and hype at the moment prompted by the high-profile hoax 'reveal' that was perpetrated at the end of last year. This is combined with the news last summer that the Skyrim development team had ceased their support for the game in order to move onto full-scale development for their next project, which is believed to be the next Fallout game.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light