ZeniMax files a trademark for Nuka Cola, Fallout 4 speculation re-ignited
ZeniMax has been trademarking things related to the Fallout series. This time it's Nuka Cola.
Some NeoGAF users spotted three trademark filings for Nuka Cola in relation to a variety of different spheres.
The three trademarks cover the following:
"Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line interactive computer games; entertainment services, namely, providing information and entertainment relating to electronic computer games via the Internet"
"Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, headwear, namely hats; footwear, namely shoes and sneakers; jackets, fleece pullovers, pants, sweatpants, jeans"
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with on-line interactive games"
Fallout 4 is a lightning rod for industry rumours and hype at the moment prompted by the high-profile hoax 'reveal' that was perpetrated at the end of last year. This is combined with the news last summer that the Skyrim development team had ceased their support for the game in order to move onto full-scale development for their next project, which is believed to be the next Fallout game.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny