ZeniMax files a trademark for Nuka Cola, Fallout 4 speculation re-ignited
ZeniMax has been trademarking things related to the Fallout series. This time it's Nuka Cola.
Some NeoGAF users spotted three trademark filings for Nuka Cola in relation to a variety of different spheres.
The three trademarks cover the following:
"Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line interactive computer games; entertainment services, namely, providing information and entertainment relating to electronic computer games via the Internet"
"Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, headwear, namely hats; footwear, namely shoes and sneakers; jackets, fleece pullovers, pants, sweatpants, jeans"
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with on-line interactive games"
Fallout 4 is a lightning rod for industry rumours and hype at the moment prompted by the high-profile hoax 'reveal' that was perpetrated at the end of last year. This is combined with the news last summer that the Skyrim development team had ceased their support for the game in order to move onto full-scale development for their next project, which is believed to be the next Fallout game.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015