ZeniMax files a trademark for Nuka Cola, Fallout 4 speculation re-ignited
ZeniMax has been trademarking things related to the Fallout series. This time it's Nuka Cola.
Some NeoGAF users spotted three trademark filings for Nuka Cola in relation to a variety of different spheres.
The three trademarks cover the following:
"Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line interactive computer games; entertainment services, namely, providing information and entertainment relating to electronic computer games via the Internet"
"Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, headwear, namely hats; footwear, namely shoes and sneakers; jackets, fleece pullovers, pants, sweatpants, jeans"
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with on-line interactive games"
Fallout 4 is a lightning rod for industry rumours and hype at the moment prompted by the high-profile hoax 'reveal' that was perpetrated at the end of last year. This is combined with the news last summer that the Skyrim development team had ceased their support for the game in order to move onto full-scale development for their next project, which is believed to be the next Fallout game.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey