Naughty Dog “looking into” offering PS4 upgrade options for PS3 owners of The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog has stated that they are exploring options on how to offer The Last Of Us on PS4 to those that already own it on PS3.
Community strategist at the studio Eric Monacelli explained that they were looking at the possibilities of PS4 upgrade option similar to those offered with Battlefield 4 and Call Of Duty: Ghosts in response to a question in the comments section of the PS Blog entry detailing the final pack of DLC for the PS3 version of The Last Of Us.
The PS4 version of The Last Of Us is rumoured to he heading for a summer release and will definitely include all of the downloadable content that's available on the PS3.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year