Naughty Dog “looking into” offering PS4 upgrade options for PS3 owners of The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog has stated that they are exploring options on how to offer The Last Of Us on PS4 to those that already own it on PS3.
Community strategist at the studio Eric Monacelli explained that they were looking at the possibilities of PS4 upgrade option similar to those offered with Battlefield 4 and Call Of Duty: Ghosts in response to a question in the comments section of the PS Blog entry detailing the final pack of DLC for the PS3 version of The Last Of Us.
The PS4 version of The Last Of Us is rumoured to he heading for a summer release and will definitely include all of the downloadable content that's available on the PS3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side