Naughty Dog “looking into” offering PS4 upgrade options for PS3 owners of The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog has stated that they are exploring options on how to offer The Last Of Us on PS4 to those that already own it on PS3.
Community strategist at the studio Eric Monacelli explained that they were looking at the possibilities of PS4 upgrade option similar to those offered with Battlefield 4 and Call Of Duty: Ghosts in response to a question in the comments section of the PS Blog entry detailing the final pack of DLC for the PS3 version of The Last Of Us.
The PS4 version of The Last Of Us is rumoured to he heading for a summer release and will definitely include all of the downloadable content that's available on the PS3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3