Naughty Dog “looking into” offering PS4 upgrade options for PS3 owners of The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog has stated that they are exploring options on how to offer The Last Of Us on PS4 to those that already own it on PS3.
Community strategist at the studio Eric Monacelli explained that they were looking at the possibilities of PS4 upgrade option similar to those offered with Battlefield 4 and Call Of Duty: Ghosts in response to a question in the comments section of the PS Blog entry detailing the final pack of DLC for the PS3 version of The Last Of Us.
The PS4 version of The Last Of Us is rumoured to he heading for a summer release and will definitely include all of the downloadable content that's available on the PS3.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light