Naughty Dog “looking into” offering PS4 upgrade options for PS3 owners of The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog has stated that they are exploring options on how to offer The Last Of Us on PS4 to those that already own it on PS3.
Community strategist at the studio Eric Monacelli explained that they were looking at the possibilities of PS4 upgrade option similar to those offered with Battlefield 4 and Call Of Duty: Ghosts in response to a question in the comments section of the PS Blog entry detailing the final pack of DLC for the PS3 version of The Last Of Us.
The PS4 version of The Last Of Us is rumoured to he heading for a summer release and will definitely include all of the downloadable content that's available on the PS3.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan