Housemarque teases possible co-op mode for Resogun
Housmarque has been teasing fans with the possibility of improvements to their excellent PS4 arcade shooter Resogun.
They posted a new image on Twitter of two gamers sitting side-by-side on a sofa with the Resogun logo in the bottom right corner.
This follows on from a tweet earlier in the month that said, “Imagine Resogun, right? Now imagine it so much better that you almost forget how good the original was. That. Is. Coming.”
Housemarque has made it known that they are working on the DLC for their hit shooter but have kept very quite on what it will consist of.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side