Housemarque teases possible co-op mode for Resogun
Housmarque has been teasing fans with the possibility of improvements to their excellent PS4 arcade shooter Resogun.
They posted a new image on Twitter of two gamers sitting side-by-side on a sofa with the Resogun logo in the bottom right corner.
This follows on from a tweet earlier in the month that said, “Imagine Resogun, right? Now imagine it so much better that you almost forget how good the original was. That. Is. Coming.”
Housemarque has made it known that they are working on the DLC for their hit shooter but have kept very quite on what it will consist of.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO