Housemarque teases possible co-op mode for Resogun
Housmarque has been teasing fans with the possibility of improvements to their excellent PS4 arcade shooter Resogun.
They posted a new image on Twitter of two gamers sitting side-by-side on a sofa with the Resogun logo in the bottom right corner.
This follows on from a tweet earlier in the month that said, “Imagine Resogun, right? Now imagine it so much better that you almost forget how good the original was. That. Is. Coming.”
Housemarque has made it known that they are working on the DLC for their hit shooter but have kept very quite on what it will consist of.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter