Housemarque teases possible co-op mode for Resogun
Housmarque has been teasing fans with the possibility of improvements to their excellent PS4 arcade shooter Resogun.
They posted a new image on Twitter of two gamers sitting side-by-side on a sofa with the Resogun logo in the bottom right corner.
This follows on from a tweet earlier in the month that said, “Imagine Resogun, right? Now imagine it so much better that you almost forget how good the original was. That. Is. Coming.”
Housemarque has made it known that they are working on the DLC for their hit shooter but have kept very quite on what it will consist of.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users