PS4 sales cruise past the 7 million mark world wide
Sony has announced that the PS4 has now managed to sell over 7 million units globally.
US social media manager Sid Shuman posted a quick note on the US PlayStation Blog to announce the very impressive new milestone or the console. He also revealed that software sales on the console are also going well with 20.5 million games sold (which is just under three games per console). Shuman also promised some exciting news new PS4 games incoming soon.
“On behalf of the entire global team at PlayStation, I want to thank you for your unprecedented support and for making PS4 your next-generation console of choice,” Shuman wrote. “We couldn’t have done this without you! And please keep the feedback coming: we are listening.
On that note, we’ll have some great new details to share with you regarding our upcoming PS4 system software update very soon. Stay tuned!”
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes