PS4 sales cruise past the 7 million mark world wide
Sony has announced that the PS4 has now managed to sell over 7 million units globally.
US social media manager Sid Shuman posted a quick note on the US PlayStation Blog to announce the very impressive new milestone or the console. He also revealed that software sales on the console are also going well with 20.5 million games sold (which is just under three games per console). Shuman also promised some exciting news new PS4 games incoming soon.
“On behalf of the entire global team at PlayStation, I want to thank you for your unprecedented support and for making PS4 your next-generation console of choice,” Shuman wrote. “We couldn’t have done this without you! And please keep the feedback coming: we are listening.
On that note, we’ll have some great new details to share with you regarding our upcoming PS4 system software update very soon. Stay tuned!”
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update