Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Origins heading to the PS Vita
Konami has announced that they will be reissuing the two PSP entries in the Silent Hill series for the PS Vita.
Most significantly the innovative reimagining of the first Silent Hill title, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which originally appeared on the Wii and PSP.
The plot of Shattered Memories follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing daughter. It's framed in the context of a visit Mason makes to his psychotherapist. NPC reactions and even the plot morphs depending on the choices made by the player.
Shattered Memories is also unique in the series in that it features no combat and forces players to flee when confronted by one of the game's monsters.
Silent Hill: Origins is a more conventional game for the series following truck driver Travis Grady as he searches the mysterious town for information about a girl that he rescues from a fire.
Both games are due to hit the PlayStation Store for the PS Vita very shortly priced at 7.95 GBP/9.95 EUR.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update