Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Origins heading to the PS Vita
Konami has announced that they will be reissuing the two PSP entries in the Silent Hill series for the PS Vita.
Most significantly the innovative reimagining of the first Silent Hill title, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which originally appeared on the Wii and PSP.
The plot of Shattered Memories follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing daughter. It's framed in the context of a visit Mason makes to his psychotherapist. NPC reactions and even the plot morphs depending on the choices made by the player.
Shattered Memories is also unique in the series in that it features no combat and forces players to flee when confronted by one of the game's monsters.
Silent Hill: Origins is a more conventional game for the series following truck driver Travis Grady as he searches the mysterious town for information about a girl that he rescues from a fire.
Both games are due to hit the PlayStation Store for the PS Vita very shortly priced at 7.95 GBP/9.95 EUR.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released