Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Origins heading to the PS Vita
Konami has announced that they will be reissuing the two PSP entries in the Silent Hill series for the PS Vita.
Most significantly the innovative reimagining of the first Silent Hill title, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which originally appeared on the Wii and PSP.
The plot of Shattered Memories follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing daughter. It's framed in the context of a visit Mason makes to his psychotherapist. NPC reactions and even the plot morphs depending on the choices made by the player.
Shattered Memories is also unique in the series in that it features no combat and forces players to flee when confronted by one of the game's monsters.
Silent Hill: Origins is a more conventional game for the series following truck driver Travis Grady as he searches the mysterious town for information about a girl that he rescues from a fire.
Both games are due to hit the PlayStation Store for the PS Vita very shortly priced at 7.95 GBP/9.95 EUR.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III