Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Origins heading to the PS Vita
Konami has announced that they will be reissuing the two PSP entries in the Silent Hill series for the PS Vita.
Most significantly the innovative reimagining of the first Silent Hill title, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which originally appeared on the Wii and PSP.
The plot of Shattered Memories follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing daughter. It's framed in the context of a visit Mason makes to his psychotherapist. NPC reactions and even the plot morphs depending on the choices made by the player.
Shattered Memories is also unique in the series in that it features no combat and forces players to flee when confronted by one of the game's monsters.
Silent Hill: Origins is a more conventional game for the series following truck driver Travis Grady as he searches the mysterious town for information about a girl that he rescues from a fire.
Both games are due to hit the PlayStation Store for the PS Vita very shortly priced at 7.95 GBP/9.95 EUR.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto