Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Origins heading to the PS Vita
Konami has announced that they will be reissuing the two PSP entries in the Silent Hill series for the PS Vita.
Most significantly the innovative reimagining of the first Silent Hill title, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories which originally appeared on the Wii and PSP.
The plot of Shattered Memories follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing daughter. It's framed in the context of a visit Mason makes to his psychotherapist. NPC reactions and even the plot morphs depending on the choices made by the player.
Shattered Memories is also unique in the series in that it features no combat and forces players to flee when confronted by one of the game's monsters.
Silent Hill: Origins is a more conventional game for the series following truck driver Travis Grady as he searches the mysterious town for information about a girl that he rescues from a fire.
Both games are due to hit the PlayStation Store for the PS Vita very shortly priced at 7.95 GBP/9.95 EUR.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey